• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

k9l1BpP.png

If we pooled together all the yellow candies on site right now (at a 1tbt per candy value) we could collectively afford one 10k+ collectible.
I vote we find someone to trade us a strange doll for our 11k candies and just throw the doll to a new owner every hour.
not going for a weird doll smh

I bought 13 candies. I hope to get at least 1 Rainbow Candy. Good luck to all!

Will we know immediately if our yellow candy is rainbow by viewing it in our inventory or do we need to do something special?

I am very confused lol. If i bought them today are they still able to turn into rainbow candy or am I too late?

Last edited:
Will yellow candy we receive from other users still have a chance to turn into rainbow candy?

if a candy didn’t transform last night, is there any chance that it can still transform tomorrow night?
oops, i wasn’t paying attention, sorry

Last edited:
if a candy didn’t transform last night, is there any chance that it can still transform tomorrow night?

Every candy purchased has a slight chance of morphing into a multicolored marvel shortly after 12am EST on November 1st

see oblivia's quote for when they'll transform 😌 idk when that is in my timezone though but its chill

Will we be able to sell back the duds like the time with the F13 candy?
I think something like that can be arranged. ;)
Will we know immediately if our yellow candy is rainbow by viewing it in our inventory or do we need to do something special?

I am very confused lol. If i bought them today are they still able to turn into rainbow candy or am I too late?
You'll know right away! And yes, any candy purchased during the sales period (ending tonight at 11:59pm EDT) will have a chance of morphing, so nothing will have happened until the sales period concludes. The Rainbow Candies will show up shortly after midnight EDT. :)
Will yellow candy we receive from other users still have a chance to turn into rainbow candy?
Yes! Any of the candies purchased during this two day period will have a chance of morphing, regardless of who they came from.

I bought another lucky 13 this morning. Will probably go for one more batch of 13 before bed. Really hope I end up with one rainbow out of 39

I’m gonna buy one last one right before it ends for extra luck *fingers crossed*

Last minute change of plans I bought like 26 yellow candies 4 minutes before the transformation

Back