• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

I love this event! Similar to the story-based one during Halloween, it's like a little treasure hunt and I enjoy it! Also, as someone with zero art skills it feels good to be able to participate without the accompanying embarrassment lol

i couldn't find the 6 for a while but i found it !! 😌
i thought it was something else initially

This was fun! I did psych myself out on the yellow handle though. 😅 Once I figured it out I felt soo silly. 🤣 Looking forward to the next one. :) Thanks @Mistreil for the amazing game.

This was fun! I did psych myself out on the yellow handle though. 😅 Once I figured it out I felt soo silly. 🤣 Looking forward to the next one. :) Thanks @Mistreil for the amazing game.

OMG, i thought it was just me, same happened to me, when i saw my mistake i had to laugh

I thought this’d be good for my learning disability, it’s been two days and I embarrassingly still haven’t reached the code….

Please tell me I’m not the only one…I’ll feel better. And if I’m truly the only one…..well…..

I thought this’d be good for my learning disability, it’s been two days and I embarrassingly still haven’t reached the code….

Please tell me I’m not the only one…I’ll feel better. And if I’m truly the only one…..well…..
I totally know the feeling. I finally solved it today myself because I was stuck but not stuck on the yellow handle. I saw it but was thinking toooo much and psyched myself out saying it couldn’t be it. (It actually was it 🙄) You can do it!

I totally know the feeling. I finally solved it today myself because I was stuck but not stuck on the yellow handle. I saw it but was thinking toooo much and psyched myself out saying it couldn’t be it. (It actually was it 🙄) You can do it!
Yeah the handle got me too but I did realized that one. It’s the purse I’m stuck on. I just think I have horrible eyesight.

Thanks for believing in me!

That was fun. I think like everyone I got a bit confused with the handle 😊😂

Hopefully I’m in a good state of mind to do this challenge tonight. I think it’ll clear my mind either way.

This was a lot of fun! I'm excited for the next one ☺

Back