Golden Watering Can
Skye%20Spies.png

As you pass the Holiday Market by
A cute blue wolf catches your eye.
"I'm looking for things, I'm on their trail,
Perhaps you'd like to play too, airmail?"

"The rules are simple: I list what I see,
And you tell me where they might be.
If you answer right, I'll reward you well!
Perhaps with a gift of some Silver Bells~"​

How it works 🔎

In this event, you will be playing a game similar to I Spy. We will post an image and a list of items or description names: your task will be to find the matching items in the image. The locations of these items will be used to form a redemption code. For example, if the items are in spaces A1, C5, and B2 then the redemption code would be A1C5B2.

New images will be posted on the following days:
  1. [Posted] Wednesday, December 15th at 7:00 PM EST
  2. [Posted] Saturday, December 18th at 7:00 PM EST
  3. [Posted] Wednesday, December 22nd at 7:00 PM EST
  4. [Posted] Saturday, December 25th at 7:00 PM EST
You will have until 11:59PM at Saturday, January 1st to redeem the codes.

How to participate 🔎

Look through the images that we post and find the items listed to find the redemption code.

When you think you have the answer, click the Silver Bells amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".
1639326860399.png

And that's all there is to it! You'll receive Silver Bells this way if you guessed the right answer.

Rules 🔎

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Holiday Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Prizes 🔎

Each correctly redeemed code will reward you with 10 Silver Bells.

Practice round 🔎

To help you with your spying skills, we've prepared a practice round for you! This code is not redeemable, but we've put the answer within the spoiler. You can use this to check your own solution!

1639326889317.png

Room design by Pyoopi

Skye spies with her little eye...
  1. A hand​
  2. Food​
  3. A light bulb​
  4. A tail​
  5. The letter N​
Find these items in the image above! Their locations will be used to form a code. For example, if the items are in spaces A1, C5, and B2, then the redemption code would be A1C5B2.

O6D6D3K6E5

Last edited:
🔎 Round 1 🔎

1639612570421.png

ispy_market_nogrid.png

Skye spies with her little eye...
  1. A target board
    Hint: Quack!
    Answer: J3
  2. A purse
    Hint: It's black.
    Answer: H6
  3. The number 6
    Hint: Barely visible. Very bright.
    Answer: M3
  4. A yellow handle
    Hint: The bike's handle is red.
    Answer: A6
  5. An owl
    Hint: It's brown.
    Answer: M5
How to participate 🔎

Look through the images that we post and find the items listed to find the redemption code.

When you think you have the answer, click the Silver Bells amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown in the opening post. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

You will have until 11:59PM on Saturday, January 1st to redeem the code.

Rules 🔎

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Holiday Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Last edited:
um wheres the redeem box at? i cant find it anywhere on the website

edit nvm i cannot read apparently

i wish this was a competition because unlike house of nightmares, i actually would have a shot at being first here! super fun

speaking as someone that loves those I spy books, this is a great idea and implementation for an event!

(though I do kinda wish we had these available as layered .psd files too, so I could turn the grid off while looking)

speaking as someone that loves those I spy books, this is a great idea and implementation for an event!

(though I do kinda wish we had these available as layered .psd files too, so I could turn the grid off while looking)
Aha, I knew I was forgetting something. Posted a version without the grid!

I really love this idea for an event, I'm about to upload my quilt design so I'll get to this soon! ☺

This was a fun event! Can't wait for the next three!

speedrun! glad to see my skills haven't faded over the years. i used to be obsessed with those hidden object games on my old pc lmao, and it still shows. love this event! definitely my favorite so far. thanks as always mistreil !!

Back