• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Yay I got it! That was really fun and a bit tricky!

I love this event! Similar to the story-based one during Halloween, it's like a little treasure hunt and I enjoy it! Also, as someone with zero art skills it feels good to be able to participate without the accompanying embarrassment lol

i couldn't find the 6 for a while but i found it !! 😌
i thought it was something else initially

This was fun! I did psych myself out on the yellow handle though. 😅 Once I figured it out I felt soo silly. 🤣 Looking forward to the next one. :) Thanks @Mistreil for the amazing game.

This was fun! I did psych myself out on the yellow handle though. 😅 Once I figured it out I felt soo silly. 🤣 Looking forward to the next one. :) Thanks @Mistreil for the amazing game.

OMG, i thought it was just me, same happened to me, when i saw my mistake i had to laugh

I thought this’d be good for my learning disability, it’s been two days and I embarrassingly still haven’t reached the code….

Please tell me I’m not the only one…I’ll feel better. And if I’m truly the only one…..well…..

I thought this’d be good for my learning disability, it’s been two days and I embarrassingly still haven’t reached the code….

Please tell me I’m not the only one…I’ll feel better. And if I’m truly the only one…..well…..
I totally know the feeling. I finally solved it today myself because I was stuck but not stuck on the yellow handle. I saw it but was thinking toooo much and psyched myself out saying it couldn’t be it. (It actually was it 🙄) You can do it!

I totally know the feeling. I finally solved it today myself because I was stuck but not stuck on the yellow handle. I saw it but was thinking toooo much and psyched myself out saying it couldn’t be it. (It actually was it 🙄) You can do it!
Yeah the handle got me too but I did realized that one. It’s the purse I’m stuck on. I just think I have horrible eyesight.

Thanks for believing in me!

That was fun. I think like everyone I got a bit confused with the handle 😊😂

Hopefully I’m in a good state of mind to do this challenge tonight. I think it’ll clear my mind either way.

This was a lot of fun! I'm excited for the next one ☺

Back