• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

#3 is sexy as hell compared to #2 and #5 for me lol. i feel like i’m making this harder than it actually is. 🤣😭
Same here! 2 and 5 are somehow impossible to find - or am I overthinking?

#3 killed me so bad...I FINALLY got it when i looked at the image without the grid though lol

I think my eyes were tired

Damn. I'll have to try again later because I've fried up my brain cells for this round. With 2, 3, and 5, I don't know if I'm overthinking or underthinking the clues. It's a good thing this isn't a daily puzzle so I have some more time to think 😂

Dang, this one was sooooooo difficult, but I finally got it. Pretty clever whoever made this one, especially with number 3. D:

turns out i'm just not good at colours i guess! still stand by number 3 killing some brain cells though
Lol, same! But eventually got it, lol.

Same here as well. Colors in general are going a point of contention since not all monitors/screens are calibrated the same. Good thing there's no limit to the number of attempts you make 😅

Same here! 2 and 5 are somehow impossible to find - or am I overthinking?
You're definitely overthinking about it. Go walk around for a bit and eat some food, it'll hit you like a brick and you'll facepalm afterward.

Number 2 was the hardest for me and it took me a little bit of time to figure that one out. All the clues written are literal and not philosophical at all... I thought it was some literature poetry, but it isn't.

Number 2 was the hardest for me and it took me a little bit of time to figure that one out. All the clues written are literal and not philosophical at all... I thought it was some literature poetry, but it isn't.
... Perhaps I should write some philosophical hints next time 😏
I'm just kidding. Or am I?

I HAVE FOUND EVERYTHING BUT 3!!!! ITS DRIVING ME MAD! I am going to keep looking and try to find it 😤 (This is a joke btw! You have made amazingly fun Eye spy type grids!!)

This was me with #3. I know it says astronaut's helmet but my eyes kept gravitating towards the skeleton remains. My thought process went something like "ah, astronaut helmet as in what's behind the astronaut helmet when the space shuttle gets destroyed and he becomes stranded in space like that one movie with sandra bullock and georgle clooney. you sneaky admins." and then I got it wrong lmao

That singl3 blue light was a little tricky... and that astronaut helmet was just mean!

I noticed a spot that looked strange, but couldn't tell of that was the helmet or not and decided to try it out after 8 minutes of searching. Again I will say that the helmets location was very rude. Lol

This was me with #3. I know it says astronaut's helmet but my eyes kept gravitating towards the skeleton remains. My thought process went something like "ah, astronaut helmet as in what's behind the astronaut helmet when the space shuttle gets destroyed and he becomes stranded in space like that one movie with sandra bullock and georgle clooney. you sneaky admins." and then I got it wrong lmao
Mine was slightly worse for number 2 with my totally off-the-charts reasoning.
I thought #2 of "A single lonely blue light" meant the character who was sitting on the bench with their ONE BLUE EYE that was reflecting the light from the surrounding environment. Quite poetic if you think about it.

Back