• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SJ’s drawing journal

I did it! I finally found enough time to complete these drawings! 😭

I am sooo sorry it took so long @Roxxy! I love your sweet Brandy, and I’m sure I didn’t do justice to how cute he is, but I tried my best to capture his cuteness! 😊 Also included is my kitty Iris (since I had already drawn her, I just hadn’t drawn the purple amiibo yet!).

I don’t know how the uploading to TBT/linking from Imgur process works, so hopefully all my images still remain the right quality when I upload them (because I resize them in TBT). My numbering and lettering is a bit inconsistent, so I’ll need to work on it. 😳

UoqQEy9.png
jgXA8gZ.png

I LITERALLY AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS I’M?? these are so freakin’ cute!!! i genuinely can’t stop staring at either of them, they’re too adorable!! 😭

I LITERALLY AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS I’M?? these are so freakin’ cute!!! i genuinely can’t stop staring at either of them, they’re too adorable!! 😭
Aww, thank you so much! You are too sweet! ❤❤❤

Your artwork is very amazing, especially since you’re just starting out. I’m honored you chose Keagan to draw and I can see how much work you put into these drawings. Those look like real Amiibo cards, too! 🥺

@Croconaw I'm glad you like it. Your RL pup is such a cutie!

Would anyone else be interested in me drawing their pets as villagers? 😳

soooo, i was going to respond to this when it was originally posted, but i got too nervous and didn't want to bother you, but after seeing the amazing job you did with your cat and roxxy's, i have to at least suggest my late cat, nana. i tried making my own version of her as a villager shortly after she passed, but i'm no artist (especially digitally) so it came out, uh, pretty bad asdfghjk. that being said, if you're ever bored or something and want to give her a go, you're more than welcome to! no pressure tho <3

20160910_205327.jpg
IMG_20210430_172045_453.jpg

20170911_123816.jpg
20190225_142750.jpg

soooo, i was going to respond to this when it was originally posted, but i got too nervous and didn't want to bother you, but after seeing the amazing job you did with your cat and roxxy's, i have to at least suggest my late cat, nana. i tried making my own version of her as a villager shortly after she passed, but i'm no artist (especially digitally) so it came out, uh, pretty bad asdfghjk. that being said, if you're ever bored or something and want to give her a go, you're more than welcome to! no pressure tho <3

Oh my gosh, I would love to draw Nana! I'm so sorry that Nana has passed. She has the absolute sweetest face, and I love her fur colouring! 😍

What colour amiibo would you like for her? (Purple, pink, orange, red, green, or blue)
And also, do you have a preferred AC outfit/clothing style?
Lastly, if Nana was a villager, what personality type would she be?

Thanks so much for letting me draw your sweet kitty! 🥰

Oh my gosh, I would love to draw Nana! I'm so sorry that Nana has passed. She has the absolute sweetest face, and I love her fur colouring! 😍

What colour amiibo would you like for her? (Purple, pink, orange, red, green, or blue)
And also, do you have a preferred AC outfit/clothing style?
Lastly, if Nana was a villager, what personality type would she be?

Thanks so much for letting me draw your sweet kitty! 🥰

card color: blue, because she liked sun bathing outside, bless her.
outfit: blue peacoat and skirt combo!
personality: i can never decide between cranky and snooty with her, because she was always a bit of both. little bit of a grump but also thought she was better than everyone but tolerated us anyway. i'll go with snooty though!

I love your cat villagers so much :love:

I'd love if you'd consider my fluffy boi Figaro if you're still accepting requests<3
WH4eHoL.png

m3v9jIe.png

I love your cat villagers so much :love:

I'd love if you'd consider my fluffy boi Figaro if you're still accepting requests<3
WH4eHoL.png

m3v9jIe.png
Aaah, Figaro is so fluffy! 😍

I have a couple of other drawings I have to get to first, but if you don't mind the wait being a little bit longer, I would love to draw your cute, fluffy boy! 🥰

Just let me know:
Card colour (blue, green, purple, pink, red, orange)
Preferred AC outfit (if you have one)
Personality type

😊🐾🐈

Aaah, Figaro is so fluffy! 😍

I have a couple of other drawings I have to get to first, but if you don't mind the wait being a little bit longer, I would love to draw your cute, fluffy boy! 🥰

Just let me know:
Card colour (blue, green, purple, pink, red, orange)
Preferred AC outfit (if you have one)
Personality type

😊🐾🐈
No worries, take your time there's no rush!
Card color: green
AC outfit: I believe it's called the blue dotted raincoat? It's the one he's in for the 2nd ref
Personality: probably smug lol

Just adding a few bits and pieces so I don’t have lots to add at any one time. 😊

@Koopadude100 and @LittleMissPanda - I tried to draw the Colour Squad! I realised that you guys are so creative and have your own OCs and stories, and I didn’t know what to draw for me! 🤦‍♀️ I tried to draw a koala, because I thought it would be easy (it wasn’t, so it’s not the best 😊), but you guys turned out really cute! 🥰

Colour squad.png

This was my postcard from Camp TBT that I never uploaded
lq7nDBU.png

Back, left to right: Merielle, LittleMissPanda, Kilza, Amemome, Millysaurusrexjr
Front, left to right: Xara, Lumi, Shellzilla, Justina, Daringred

Some little animals
Bun by S.J. 20210918.png
Birb 3 20210912SJ.png

And these cuties (Roxxy and Brandy)
Roxxy & Brandy3 20210922SJ.png

Your art is really nice! I love your style. 💙 It’s really simple but in a good way! Everything stands out. :)
Aww, thank you! 😊

Also, I've just realised that the postcard is all squished when looking at it from my phone, even though it looked normal when I uploaded it from my iPad. 😳

I'm not sure what's wrong with it, but maybe I'll try to fix it tomorrow. 😅😊

Just adding a few bits and pieces so I don’t have lots to add at any one time. 😊

@Koopadude100 and @LittleMissPanda - I tried to draw the Colour Squad! I realised that you guys are so creative and have your own OCs and stories, and I didn’t know what to draw for me! 🤦‍♀️ I tried to draw a koala, because I thought it would be easy (it wasn’t, so it’s not the best 😊), but you guys turned out really cute! 🥰

View attachment 400912

lq7nDBU.png

Back, left to right: Merielle, LittleMissPanda, Kilza, Amemome, Millysaurusrexjr

Some little animals
View attachment 400915View attachment 400914

View attachment 400913
Your art is like, the cutest most wholesome thing ever ☺️💕

View attachment 400912

lq7nDBU.png

Some little animals

View attachment 400913
Your art is so cute! And the koala turned out pretty good!

View attachment 400912

lq7nDBU.png

Some little animals

View attachment 400913

you better take back what you said about the koala rn; they’re adorable and the best koala i’ve ever seen 😠🥺. xjksnsp jokes aside, it really is so cute, and the little animal drawings you did are so sweet!! your art is so precious. <3

also, i’m literally still so happy that you included me in your camp bell tree postcard?? i know it’s probably silly, but it really does mean a lot to me, and seeing my island rep in your art style is just,, incredible. you made her look so cute. thank you again. :’) 💜💜

you better take back what you said about the koala rn; they’re adorable and the best koala i’ve ever seen 😠🥺. xjksnsp jokes aside, it really is so cute, and the little animal drawings you did are so sweet!! your art is so precious. <3

also, i’m literally still so happy that you included me in your camp bell tree postcard?? i know it’s probably silly, but it really does mean a lot to me, and seeing my island rep in your art style is just,, incredible. you made her look so cute. thank you again. :’) 💜💜
I loved drawing your island rep, she is sooo cute! 🥰🥰

View attachment 400912

lq7nDBU.png

Some little animals

View attachment 400913

You’re so creative! I still am very much in love with your postcard ☺💜. Idk how you draw human characters so good not to mention the details! ☺

The koala is adorable! I think it is extremely good! I could definitely tell it was a koala and an adorable one that is since your style is really cute ☺💜. All the characters, animals and people you drew look fantastic. I really love how you drew Roxxy and her kitty ☺.

Keep up the wonderful work. I really am enjoying seeing your art continue to improve and your style developing ☺💜.

Back