• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SJ’s drawing journal

Just a quick note that I’m going to take a tiny break from drawing pet villagers and amiibo cards, because I’ve been having a few ideas of drawings/styles/etc that I should try, and I want to pursue them while I still have the inspiration/motivation to give them a try.😅 I will be resuming them soon though, because I had this crazy idea I was going to make a full set, but really, I just enjoy seeing everyone’s cute pets.😍

The latest cute animal villager is @EchoNyx adorable Figaro! I decided to keep the fluffy head like your ref pic had, and for that reason, I made his amiibo the first special NPC card (SP marking). 🌟☺ Figaro is so cute and fluffy, thank you for letting me draw him! 🥰🥰

605 Figaro.png
605 Figaro amiibo.png

Just a quick note that I’m going to take a tiny break from drawing pet villagers and amiibo cards, because I’ve been having a few ideas of drawings/styles/etc that I should try, and I want to pursue them while I still have the inspiration/motivation to give them a try.😅 I will be resuming them soon though, because I had this crazy idea I was going to make a full set, but really, I just enjoy seeing everyone’s cute pets.😍

The latest cute animal villager is @EchoNyx adorable Figaro! I decided to keep the fluffy head like your ref pic had, and for that reason, I made his amiibo the first special NPC card (SP marking). 🌟☺ Figaro is so cute and fluffy, thank you for letting me draw him! 🥰🥰

View attachment 402073View attachment 402075

Thanks for letting us know! I was thinking of asking you to make me one eventually but I am broke right now so this gives me time to save up my tbt again :).

Have fun! I can’t wait to see what ideas you have next! 🤩 You are seriously so innovative, creative and inspiring! I really need to get back to drawing. I have a big idea too but it requires my art to be better 😅.

Your artwork is just so cute 🥺💜! Nintendo should hire you to make some of the next installation’s villagers. 🙂

Thanks for letting us know! I was thinking of asking you to make me one eventually but I am broke right now so this gives me time to save up my tbt again :).

Have fun! I can’t wait to see what ideas you have next! 🤩 You are seriously so innovative, creative and inspiring! I really need to get back to drawing. I have a big idea too but it requires my art to be better 😅.

Your artwork is just so cute 🥺💜! Nintendo should hire you to make some of the next installation’s villagers. 🙂
Oh my gosh, Dunq, you would never have to pay for drawings from me! 😂 You are so sweet though. ❤ You are first on my list as soon as I'm back to drawing villagers! 🥰

Thank you for all your positive feedback. 🥺❤ I can't wait to see what you draw next! 🥰

I haven’t drawn in a couple of days, but I just thought I’d dump a few things. ❤🌻

If you’ve been playing Pocket Camp, you’ve probably seen the pumpkin planters for Halloween. 🎃😊 It seemed like it might be fun to try drawing it. I was pretty pleased because I usually sketch out drawings 3 or 4 times, but I only needed to re-sketch the two end flowers! 😊

960C8DE8-8413-4581-8702-DA62D6E891EA.jpeg
Pumpkin planter 20211008SJ.png

Other stuff 🌟
Goomy’s OC Maddie ☺
Maddie2 by SJ 20210927.png

Drawings for The Penn’s bee plushie and toy hammer contest ❤💕
Bee 2 by Sj.png

ZcWwOBc.png

A.png
Bee by sj.png

I also did a little pfp for Nougat for camp, and I really didn’t want anything in return, but she was so sweet to gift me a Spring Shamrock with a thoughtful message. Just so, so kind! ❤

Full Nougat finished 20210808.png
New.png

Some literal scribbles.
(It’s supposed to be a bunny with a giant carrot)
Bun 211008sj.png

(Just scribbling around)
Untitled (74) copy (4) 6.png

Last edited:
me literally every time that i look at your art because it’s so good:
AAB85238-4630-4122-8B1E-3545A5885A2E.jpeg

like, please stop being so talented. also, i need that pumpkin planter in new horizons immediately omg. it’s so cute! 🥺🧡

me literally every time that i look at your art because it’s so good:
View attachment 403389
like, please stop being so talented. also, i need that pumpkin planter in new horizons immediately omg. it’s so cute! 🥺🧡

All of my friends are so talented. ☺💜 I better not catch any of you saying otherwise 👁👁. Can’t wait to see more art ☺💜 from all of you (no pressure though).

I also came by to say I love the cat 😋💜.

And to S.J.: Your drawings looks so warm and adorable as always ☺💜. I especially love the bunny, pumpkin flower basket and the bees. I love them all though honestly 🙂💜. You drew the sunflowers so well! Drawing flowers is hard 😅! The girl is super cute too ☺; love your style so much.

Last edited:
All of my friends are so talented. ☺💜 I better not catch any of you saying otherwise 👁👁. Can’t wait to see more art ☺💜 from all of you (no pressure though).

I also came by to say I love the cat 😋💜.

And to S.J.: Your drawings looks so warm and adorable as always ☺💜. I especially love the bunny, pumpkin flower basket and the bees. I love them all though honestly 🙂💜. You drew the sunflowers so well! Drawing flowers is hard 😅! The girl is super cute too ☺; love your style so much.

Detective Dunquixote 🕵️‍♀️, always on the look out for people saying bad things about themselves! She's always watching. 👀 🥰🥰🥰

You showed your reference picture for the pumpkin, and my eyes went straight to Goldie. She’s a very sweet dog. Anyway, your drawings are amazing as always! I look forward to your artwork every time you post here. 😁

Oh my gosh, yes! I absolutely love Goldie. She was my first ever villager, and my absolute favourite for so long. My friendship level with her on PC is maximum and she will always have a spot at my camp! 🥰🐶

(I've also been looking for her on ACNH since my first mystery island, and no luck yet.)

Aw I always love seeing all your artwork, you’re really talented! That pumpkin planter looks great and all your contest entries are amazing! I really enjoyed seeing your bee artwork on Penn’s thread 🥰
Also that bunny with a giant carrot is really adorable 🥺

Wasn’t sure about uploading this one? A bit different to what I usually do, and it’s a rough sketch that I decided to leave unfinished.

Depicted is Kala holding Tarzan for the first time. I frequently think of the song “You’ll be in my heart” by Phil Collins, so I just thought I should draw Kala, because I’m completely inspired by the motherly love that Kala has for Tarzan.

bab02kM.png

Edit: fixed the image stretching. 😔 The image becomes disproportionate (on mobile) when you adjust the size by height instead of width.​

Last edited:
May I say something? I love your art! It soo unique and beautiful! You’re doing such a nice job with it! 😊

Wasn’t sure about uploading this one? A bit different to what I usually do, and it’s a rough sketch that I decided to leave unfinished.

Depicted is Kala holding Tarzan for the first time. I frequently think of the song “You’ll be in my heart” by Phil Collins, so I just thought I should draw Kala, because I’m completely inspired by the motherly love that Kala has for Tarzan.

bab02kM.png

Edit: fixed the image stretching. 😔 The image becomes disproportionate (on mobile) when you adjust the size by height instead of width.​
I've seen this movie more than 50 times and the scenes with Kala and baby Tarzan still make me feel THE FEELS 🥺🥰 you did such a great job with this! I love it so much! 💖💖💖

I'm just going to dump some more stuff, because it's building up! 😊

My giftee was Tokki 😍
0SHtHW6.png

vCDx3au.png

xkSekeI.png

Some more Christmas drawings 😊

For Tokki

EGHHWcj.png

For Roxxy

HHhcHtP.png

For Zeppeli
bRAlSMg.png
PGZlslK.png

For your local goomy (her OC villager Clementine)

LOfkYQ2.png

I'm slow at drawing, so I'm still working on some more drawings! 😊

Quilt square. I wanted it to be a little snowglobe scene of a girl and her bear excited to be playing in the snow. 🤷‍♀️😊
OdvwXHQ.jpg

My colouring-in entry
YXkURTm.png

(template art provided by dizzy bone!)

And my celebratory compositions drawing 😊
tgwiNqb.png

Back