• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

wonderwitch’s Animal Crossing Fanart

wonderwitch

Curious Ghost
Bells
Hey! Animal crossing has been my biggest special interest since 2008 (8 years old) and art is probably tied favourite, so I wanted to post some of my recent-ish (since 2020) creations! I hope this is the right forum. ^^;

Let’s start the dump 😄

39464CC5-33CC-4C5A-A732-AADF7D7D2780.jpeg

My pal Tom Nook as a sticker (digital art) that I tried to make look like a physical drawing!

25AAFD37-F4C6-4D9B-8821-0BFA55F0DE8C.jpeg

Clay models of Lily, Tom Nook and Maple from 2020. I have both villagers on my island after I made these! I have no idea what I’m going to do with them now haha

I’m going to post the rest of my fanart over time, to try to avoid spamming and really long posts 😊 Thank you for looking!

48BEB5E3-31E9-49C0-9267-619A17D9E511.jpeg

Another sticker, this time it’s Blathers! One of my favourite characters ❤️

518CCDD8-26DF-4AE7-8A9D-788640DCD2F7.jpeg

And the print I drew and got the sticker from! It’s a Finding Nemo reference!
(How Blathers stops the sharks from eating everything: “Repeat after me: FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!)

I hope this is the right forum. ^^;
Yes, this is the right place! 🥰
518CCDD8-26DF-4AE7-8A9D-788640DCD2F7.jpeg

And the print I drew and got the sticker from! It’s a Finding Nemo reference!
(How Blathers stops the sharks from eating everything: “Repeat after me: FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!)
I love this & your style! Your colors and shading are so vibrant, and you've captured the piece beautifully with the assortment of items surrounding it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your art adventures! 💜

These are so cute! I especially love the clay models. They're all so charming! ❤️

What a lovely art style! I love how you made the Tom Nook sticker, with it looking like you drew it on paper! It's very impressive

oh my goodness, all of these are so lovely! you have such a cozy, warm art style; it’s so beautiful to see! i especially love the print and clay models you created (maple 🤎), but the stickers are incredible as well!

you are so talented, i’m looking forward to seeing any other creations you decide to share!

Yes, this is the right place! 🥰

I love this & your style! Your colors and shading are so vibrant, and you've captured the piece beautifully with the assortment of items surrounding it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your art adventures! 💜
Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it ❤️
Post automatically merged:

What a lovely art style! I love how you made the Tom Nook sticker, with it looking like you drew it on paper! It's very impressive
Thank you so much! I was worried people only like clean digital art for stickers, so I’m glad you like it!
Post automatically merged:

oh my goodness, all of these are so lovely! you have such a cozy, warm art style; it’s so beautiful to see! i especially love the print and clay models you created (maple 🤎), but the stickers are incredible as well!

you are so talented, i’m looking forward to seeing any other creations you decide to share!
Thank you so much! I’m really glad you like the clay models, I’m a beginner at making clay things so the shapes of them are a bit weird 😅 I love finding out that people like the things I am unsure about!

153DB271-96FD-48BD-AE6F-174970395333.jpeg

My copic marker drawings of the villagers I had on my island at the time that I edited to be on one page. I should do an updated version! It was fun reimagining the villagers with more animal-like bodies, but still stylised! Can you tell who they are? 😄

2493F53D-0716-4A8E-B267-2492DF21CC1C.jpeg

A Brewster holographic sticker I made! Discovering how to put vinyl on my paper stickers was a game changer. > : ) There’s supposed to be a coffee cup ring (or whatever it’s called) next to him, but it’s not the right colour so I’m not sure if it translates that way 😅

Wow, these stickers are amazing! I love stickers! If only I had somewhere to put them, lol.
I love stickers too! Collected them as a kid and now I collect them as an adult 😂 I put them on the front of my journals, folders and notebooks! 😄

Edit: the Brewster sticker is on my amiibo folder :)

View attachment 523924
My copic marker drawings of the villagers I had on my island at the time that I edited to be on one page. I should do an updated version! It was fun reimagining the villagers with more animal-like bodies, but still stylised! Can you tell who they are? 😄

View attachment 523925
A Brewster holographic sticker I made! Discovering how to put vinyl on my paper stickers was a game changer. > : ) There’s supposed to be a coffee cup ring (or whatever it’s called) next to him, but it’s not the right colour so I’m not sure if it translates that way 😅
sorry have to gush over your incredible art again xjdndhf. the realism villager art omg??? i’m absolutely obsessed! i love the way you drew gayle so, so much, and how even though marina and octavian are the same species, the way you drew them really captured their different personalities! i’ve also never seen anyone draw a bear cub villager as a realistic bear before omg; i love it!

the blathers sticker is also magnificent! he looks so fluffy and sparkly. 🥹✨

View attachment 523924

View attachment 523925
I really like the photorealistic villagers, I feel like I never see people draw them like that! (I feel like human versions are more common which is funny.) Your colour choices are really well done. Sasha looks so adorable as a little bunny!

Also the Brewster sticker is amazing! The holo effect is a nice touch, and I think the coffee cup ring translates really well and gives it an additional oomph (if that makes sense haha)! I could immediately tell what it was.

sorry have to gush over your incredible art again xjdndhf. the realism villager art omg??? i’m absolutely obsessed! i love the way you drew gayle so, so much, and how even though marina and octavian are the same species, the way you drew them really captured their different personalities! i’ve also never seen anyone draw a bear cub villager as a realistic bear before omg; i love it!

the blathers sticker is also magnificent! he looks so fluffy and sparkly. 🥹✨
Oh wow, you’re so kind, thank you! I think Gayle was my favourite one to draw! Your words have brightened my day, thank you. ❤️😄

I really like the photorealistic villagers, I feel like I never see people draw them like that! (I feel like human versions are more common which is funny.) Your colour choices are really well done. Sasha looks so adorable as a little bunny!

Also the Brewster sticker is amazing! The holo effect is a nice touch, and I think the coffee cup ring translates really well and gives it an additional oomph (if that makes sense haha)! I could immediately tell what it was.
Thank you so much!! Yeah I see the human versions a lot but I’m not sure if I’ve seen the more animal-like versions! I love seeing people adding their own style to the characters so much. And yay, I’m glad it translated! You also brightened my day ❤️

71142917-4948-466C-8F67-358CE5E63500.jpeg

I think this is the last one! (As of now) It’s a map of my island! Now that I’m done with the exterior of my island (last thing is to make a school in one of my extra players’ home) I wanted to start drawing a map to share my dream address. It’s a start! I’m experimenting with what I want the map to look like :)

Back