Bun by S.J. 20210918.png
Birb 3 20210912SJ.png
Agnes by SJ.png
By S.J. 3 20210717.png
Kicks by S.J. 20210708.png
Patty by SJ.png

Original post:
I‘m not an artist!

I started drawing the other week because I wanted to draw my own AC rep, but with some adjustments that AC doesn’t accomodate. Since then, I’ve just been practicing drawing on photoshop, and I started drawing reps of other TBT users! 😳

(Please forgive me for not asking before drawing your reps!)
If you want them, these pictures are yours to keep.
Please let me know if you’d rather I remove your picture from this thread (I’m happy to do so!). 😊

I haven’t tried drawing in a long time, but I’m hoping to continue drawing more reps/OCs for practice. Please be kind. 😅

For @Dunquixote
1 copy (1) 2.png

I’m confused about what I did with the eyes above. I think they look good, but different from what I did before. So I've changed them here. 😅
Adj.png

For @Aquilla

View attachment 382795

Last edited:
Your art is adorable 😍 you really are very talented 💜

Last edited:
I‘m not an artist!

I started drawing the other week because I wanted to draw my own AC rep, but with some adjustments that AC doesn’t accomodate. Since then, I’ve just been practicing drawing on photoshop, and I started drawing reps of other TBT users! 😳

Please let me know if you’d rather I remove your picture from this thread (I’m happy to do so!). 😊

I haven’t tried drawing in a long time, but I’m hoping to continue drawing more reps/OCs for practice. Please be kind. 😅

For @Dunquixote

View attachment 382796
I’m confused about what I did with the eyes above. I think they look good, but different from what I did before. So I've changed them here. 😅 View attachment 382799

For @Aquilla

View attachment 382795

Ah they’re both adorable 🥺. I’m definitely saving the one you made for me. Thank you so much! 🙏. Nothing to apologize for either. This was a really nice surprise 🙂. I’ll try to get something drawn for you soon or once I’m feeling better. Thank you again! I love it! So glad to see you drawing more. 😊

These are super cute !! <3

Thank you so much! 💜

Ah they’re both adorable 🥺. I’m definitely saving the one you made for me. Thank you so much! 🙏. Nothing to apologize for either. This was a really nice surprise 🙂. I’ll try to get something drawn for you soon or once I’m feeling better. Thank you again! I love it! So glad to see you drawing more. 😊

Ah, you don't have to draw me anything! I was happy to have other reps to draw, but wasn't sure if other people would mind. 😅 I hope you feel better soon! 💜

Whaaaat??? THese are SO cute! You drew my rep??? 🥺 I absolutely love how you drew her! I somehow missed the notification so I only saw this now! It's so cute! I can't wait to see more of your drawings 💜

I have a little collection of drawings of my rep on my profile - may I add this one? (of course with credit!)

Whaaaat??? THese are SO cute! You drew my rep??? 🥺 I absolutely love how you drew her! I somehow missed the notification so I only saw this now! It's so cute! I can't wait to see more of your drawings 💜

I have a little collection of drawings of my rep on my profile - may I add this one? (of course with credit!)
Your rep is so cute, I couldn't help but try and draw her! I'm glad you like it. 🥰

You can do whatever with it! You don't need to credit or anything. 😊

I‘m not an artist!

For @Dunquixote

View attachment 382796
I’m confused about what I did with the eyes above. I think they look good, but different from what I did before. So I've changed them here. 😅 View attachment 382799

For @Aquilla

View attachment 382795

How cute!! Look at you! You got some amazing talent as well! ☺️💖

I was in the middle of some other drawings when I felt the urge to scribble a happy Camofrog. I didn’t try to make him really smooth or finished (or symmetrical), I just wanted to draw something cute and happy and easy. 😊

Camofrog by SJ.png

Camofrog.png

I finished up two drawings today.

I’m probably going to stop making unsolicited drawings permanently, because I get anxious that I might offend somebody. 😅 I wouldn’t mind taking one or two requests for someone’s AC rep/simple OC, but this is about the quality you should expect. 😳

I’ve only been using one or two brushes, so I think it’s time to start exploring a little and also drawing maybe villagers, or animals, or try other styles. I don’t know really, I’m just going to go with it.

The first drawing was for myself. I based it on a photo of me from when I was about four. I found it hard to draw the hands and feet, my lines were quite shaky and I still know nothing about shading, but I plan to learn eventually! 😊
SJ.png

The second one: @Mistreil.

I hope you don’t mind me attempting to draw your little star boy!

I was quite nervous about trying to draw your OC! I stopped while I was ahead (at a half body). (Like I’ve mentioned with the other unsolicited drawings, if you hate it, I’m happy to take it down!)

Mistreil0.png

Mistreil6.png

I finished up two drawings today.

I’m probably going to stop making unsolicited drawings permanently, because I get anxious that I might offend somebody. 😅 I wouldn’t mind taking one or two requests for someone’s AC rep/simple OC, but this is about the quality you should expect. 😳

I’ve only been using one or two brushes, so I think it’s time to start exploring a little and also drawing maybe villagers, or animals, or try other styles. I don’t know really, I’m just going to go with it.

The first drawing was for myself. I based it on a photo of me from when I was about four. I found it hard to draw the hands and feet, my lines were quite shaky and I still know nothing about shading, but I plan to learn eventually! 😊
The second one: @Mistreil.

I hope you don’t mind me attempting to draw your little star boy!

I was quite nervous about trying to draw your OC! I stopped while I was ahead (at a half body). (Like I’ve mentioned with the other unsolicited drawings, if you hate it, I’m happy to take it down!)

View attachment 383112

aaaaaaaa!!! ♥♥ ;w; i love this so much -- what a nice surprise!! thank you ywy)9 ♥ there's no way i'd hate it!! you did great and drew him so cute!

the drawing of little you is so cute too! you're doing really great with your drawings ♥

(also: i totally get the anxiety of posting unsolicited art (since i do that... a lot), but i've found that most people tend to be fine with it! it's always a nice surprise for people, but if you're worried you can always send the art in private first and then ask if it's okay to post it!)

aaaaaaaa!!! ♥♥ ;w; i love this so much -- what a nice surprise!! thank you ywy)9 ♥ there's no way i'd hate it!! you did great and drew him so cute!

the drawing of little you is so cute too! you're doing really great with your drawings ♥

(also: i totally get the anxiety of posting unsolicited art (since i do that... a lot), but i've found that most people tend to be fine with it! it's always a nice surprise for people, but if you're worried you can always send the art in private first and then ask if it's okay to post it!)
Aaah, thank you! I'm glad you liked it! 🥰

Your drawings are so adorable 🥺! Keep it up! I think the bit of shading you did looks great! 🙂 Camofrog looks super adorable 🥺; I may now see him a bit differently now (in a good way :)). The background is also really cute 😊. Excellent job! I can’t wait to see what else you draw. :)

Your drawings are so adorable 🥺! Keep it up! I think the bit of shading you did looks great! 🙂 Camofrog looks super adorable 🥺; I may now see him a bit differently now (in a good way :)). The background is also really cute 😊. Excellent job! I can’t wait to see what else you draw. :)
I don't know why I wanted to draw Camofrog, since I've never had him as a villager. Thank you for your encouragement! 🥺💜

I drew another villager that I haven’t encountered, Tutu. I’ve only been using solid lines and one or two brushes, so this was really a scribble to play with different brushes and see what textures they could produce.
Untitled (3) 2.png

Then, I was heading over to Harv’s island on ACNH because I decided Kicks was my next art victim and I wanted to try out different poses and take some reference pictures, but he happened to be in the plaza today, and he was doing something I haven’t seen him do before. He was standing around flipping a coin, and it was so cute, so I decided it was a mystical sign.

I’ve been drawing on an iPad for most of these drawings, but yesterday I got an Apple Pencil. I had already sketched and coloured, but I am so happy I was able to use pressure sensitivity to line the drawing for the first time! 😭

Kicks by S.J. 20210708.png

These pics, plus a screenshot of Kicks flipping a coin from very far away. 😂
Internet_20210706_195349_1.jpeg
Internet_20210706_195349_4.jpeg

Back