• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying] iOS Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I might need you guys to design a wallpaper for my iPhone. I’m not too happy with the pictures I have that I can use as my phone wallpaper, so I decided to ask you guys for a wallpaper.

For your reference, here is my lock screen and home screen:
IMG_1886.png

IMG_1884.png

Now, here’s what I would like to have as my wallpaper:
  • The setting is at a boardwalk amusement park set at night.
  • In the background, you can see the starry skies, a lit-up Ferris Wheel, a hot dog stand, a cotton candy stand, and a path lamp.
  • In the foreground, you can see the wooden paths over the ocean waters.
  • The four people on the boardwalk are my ACNH characters. The brunettes are on the left side, the others are on the right side, and there’s a gap between two characters in the center.
For more information on what my ACNH characters look like, here are their pictures:

IMG_1763.jpeg

IMG_1827.jpeg

IMG_1832.jpeg

IMG_1837.jpeg

I’m willing to pay 600 TBT, but you must post in this thread if you agree to draw my wallpaper. Don’t start drawing until I make the payment.

Is the amount I’m willing to pay too low? I don’t understand economics very well.

When I get more Bells, I will raise how much I’ll spend. Alternatively, you don’t have to make the wallpaper all at once, and you can focus on the individual backgrounds and objects, and I’ll compile the objects into a wallpaper.

Ooo your current theme is my color palette exactly 💖 I’d be willing to give it a go after the event just for practice sake even. If you like it and it fits what you’re looking for you can pay for it, if not, oh well it was good practice. 😊

Ooo your current theme is my color palette exactly 💖 I’d be willing to give it a go after the event just for practice sake even. If you like it and it fits what you’re looking for you can pay for it, if not, oh well it was good practice. 😊
Ok. I’ll go ahead and wait until the Lunar New Year event is over so you can practice. Be sure to share your art samples so I can see what they’ll look like in the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back