Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I found out that most people shower once a day so does anyone else shower twice a day, because I feel like my family members are the only people I know who do that. If you don’t, do you shower in the morning or night? Also how many people shower daily?

depending on what im doing, ill shower twice a day. i know some people who shower like once or twice a week lol

I used to shower every day for work, but now I shower every other day. Not necessarily by choice, it’s just what happens to work out with our household schedule since my husband works and I watch our 3 year old who has a physical disability.

I shower every night, but I don’t necessarily wash my hair every time. I’ll wash my hair three times a week, usually every other day. I prefer to shower at night before bed. I don’t see a reason to do it more than once a day.

I generally try to shower once a day but might miss a day or two at most but I still make sure I squeeze in a quick shower. The only time I really didn’t shower every single day was when I had a cyst removed from the top of my head and I needed to keep the area as dry as possible and had to wear a shower cap if I needed to bathe for a week and a half. I took maybe three showers during that time but I managed just fine since it was winter and I wasn’t sweating that much or getting so dirty that I needed a shower because it was around Christmas and I took time off to recover.

I shower daily. Usually the in the afternoon or early evening. Sometimes I will shower twice a day if I feel like I really need it due to whatever is going on.

I found it odd as I got older, many people don't shower daily. But I also feel like I'm more oily than most people, so maybe that's why many I've met don't?
(I also use a scrubby, which I also learned as I got older a lot of people don't?)

When I worked, it was twice a day. Before I went, and when I got home. But my jobs were dirty.

showering daily is bad for my skin & hair, they both dry out a lot no matter how many times i use moisturizing stuff. i do every other day! i shower first to get the grime off and then i sit in the bath to relax.

I used to shower twice a day when I was working outside years ago. Id be so sweaty at the end of the day. In general I try to shower once a day

i usually shower once a day preferably in the morning. when i have school, i take a shower right when i get home because it's relaxing and on sunday i shower twice, once in the morning and then at night. i also wash my hair everyday bc i feel like i get oily fast but recently im trying not to do that as much because i've dyed my hair and i dont want it to fade.

once a day in the morning. if i go for a walk in the afternoon then i'll have another shower when i make a return

I shower every night before bed but I don't always wash my hair. If I need to wash my hair I'll reshower in the morning.

I shower once a day every day. I don't really see why someone would need to shower more than once a day unless they're going somewhere and know they're going to get dirty, lol.

As for when I shower, it depends. I take showers at all times of the day, so it doesn't really matter to me, as long as it gets done.

When I was exercising regularly, I’d shower after working out in the morning and after going for my daily walk in the afternoon. Now that my schedule is different, I’ll probably just shower right before bed, unless I want to wash my hair (I hate going to bed with wet hair. It always sets really weirdly.)

I used to be a morning showerer but now I’m definitely Team Night Showers 🌙🚿 because my bed is a sacred clean space that does not tolerate any desecrating filth from the outside world. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

ordinarily i shower daily but usually on the weekend i'll shower twice a day since i'll usually go out in the day and evening

I shower once a day. Occasionally I'll skip a day due to a busy schedule, but I feel best when I shower every day. I wash and condition my hair every time I shower too. My hair gets oily really fast.

I mostly shower at night, a few hours before I go to bed to give my hair time to dry. It's soothing and helps me destress after a long day. Morning showers have never worked for me. I end up running late, having to go out with wet hair, and getting sick.

Every other day unless it’s summer, at night unless I had a really energetic day. Not into waking up with showers. I could change that.

Depending on what I am doing, I will bathe according to that. It is every day, but if I am going to be working outside (which I often do) I won't shower/bathe until later in the day because I am just going to go pick back up where I left off and get dirty and sweaty again.

As long as you bathe regularly, you should be good. Some people don't bathe at all and they're physically able to. I had to drive some dude to work every day and he smelled so bad. And his clothes were never clean. I had to roll the windows down in the winter to bring in fresh air. It was so dang cold, but it was better than smelling his stink.

I always shower every morning. Its just good hygiene. I also shower when I get back from doing outside work on a very hot day or when I exercise.

Back