• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Shiny/Event Pokemon Clearout (Reopened!)

Hiya~I'm interested in these ones if you still have them:
Meloetta
Gligar

How much tbt would you want from these two~? Would 50tbt for meloetta and ahh 40tbt for gligar since its shiny~? I think I don't have enough but I can try and get some more soon.

You're interested in the non-shiny Meloetta, right? I just traded the shiny one. But of course, 50 and 40 works!

You're interested in the non-shiny Meloetta, right? I just traded the shiny one. But of course, 50 and 40 works!

Non shiny si perfectly fine. Thank you~! That comes to 90tbt awesome~! I'll be ready in a few minutes.

Friend Code: 3025-0828-1588
IGN: Sheila
Pokemon Requested: Shiny flygon and charizard
Payment/total: 50 each? 100. can go higher if u need as long as they work fine on the games ^^

Non shiny si perfectly fine. Thank you~! That comes to 90tbt awesome~! I'll be ready in a few minutes.

Sorry, I'm not home rn. I'll PM you when I get home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend Code: 3025-0828-1588
Pokemon Requested: Shiny flygon and charizard
Payment/total: 50 each? 100. can go higher if u need as long as they work fine on the games ^^

Yeah, they work fine! 100 is fine with me ^^

I'm on from now on and when I am, so hmu when you are and we can trade if alright.

Friend Code: in sidebar :3
IGN: Jo
Pokemon Requested: shiny lapras, shinly alolan raichu, shiny kanto ninetails & shiny ditto (any number of them of them!)
Payment/total: i only have like 150tbt, BUT you said that you were saving your TBT for art so i could draw for you? either minis or toony just not painted realism though >.<
my samples are below!
DA
FA

Last edited:
Friend Code: in sidebar :3
IGN: Jo
Pokemon Requested: shiny lapras, shinly alolan raichu, shiny kanto ninetails & shiny ditto (any number of them of them!)
Payment/total: i only have like 150tbt, BUT you said that you were saving your TBT for art so i could draw for you? either minis or toony just not painted realism though >.<
my samples are below!
DA
FA

Yeah, I'd totally take art! Mind if I request two minis? It's a joke of mine that two of my characters have very similar jackets around this time of year, and I was wondering if you could draw them together! The first is my Pocket Camp Manager, Munna, the second being my splatoon oc, Yulia, who you've drawn before. Unfortunately I don't have any art of her in her winter gear, so you can find an in-game picture of the coat here

I'm sending you on a wild goose chase with these links and I'm sorry. If you'd like, you only have to draw my Pocket Camp manager. Also, I can give you the mons before or after, just lmk ^^

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd totally take art! Mind if I request two minis? It's a joke of mine that two of my characters have very similar jackets around this time of year, and I was wondering if you could draw them together! The first is my Pocket Camp Manager, Munna, the second being my splatoon oc, Yulia, who you've drawn before. Unfortunately I don't have any art of her in her winter gear, so you can find an in-game picture of the coat here

I'm sending you on a wild goose chase with these links and I'm sorry. If you'd like, you only have to draw my Pocket Camp manager. Also, I can give you the mons before or after, just lmk ^^

yeah i can do them both!!! and ill simplify/combine both jackets so they can be the MOST matchingggg im also excited to draw BIG SHOES for the squiddo
3 questions: are they the same height, how long is the pony tail for your manager, & are her leggings are just red w no pattern?

ill start on it first c: , if i get on my ds right now im not gonna do anything for a few hours lol

yeah i can do them both!!! and ill simplify/combine both jackets so they can be the MOST matchingggg im also excited to draw BIG SHOES for the squiddo
3 questions: are they the same height, how long is the pony tail for your manager, & are her leggings are just red w no pattern?

ill start on it first c: , if i get on my ds right now im not gonna do anything for a few hours lol

The manager's a bit taller, and her leggings have a red checkered pattern on them! Her ponytail is chin-length, I'd say. I'll be available all day today and tomorrow, so we can trade whenever!

Friend Code: in sidebar(i have u added tho so lemme know if u want a repost)
Pokemon Requested: shiny; tapu koko, toxapex, talonflame, celebi.
Payment/total: 200 tbt? i can go higher if u need :)

edited post bc i didn't see two i originally wanted got snagged lel.

Last edited:
Back