Selling Shiny/Event Pokemon Clearout (Reopened!)

Hiya~I'm interested in these ones if you still have them:
Meloetta
Gligar

How much tbt would you want from these two~? Would 50tbt for meloetta and ahh 40tbt for gligar since its shiny~? I think I don't have enough but I can try and get some more soon.

You're interested in the non-shiny Meloetta, right? I just traded the shiny one. But of course, 50 and 40 works!

You're interested in the non-shiny Meloetta, right? I just traded the shiny one. But of course, 50 and 40 works!

Non shiny si perfectly fine. Thank you~! That comes to 90tbt awesome~! I'll be ready in a few minutes.

Friend Code: 3025-0828-1588
IGN: Sheila
Pokemon Requested: Shiny flygon and charizard
Payment/total: 50 each? 100. can go higher if u need as long as they work fine on the games ^^

Non shiny si perfectly fine. Thank you~! That comes to 90tbt awesome~! I'll be ready in a few minutes.

Sorry, I'm not home rn. I'll PM you when I get home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend Code: 3025-0828-1588
Pokemon Requested: Shiny flygon and charizard
Payment/total: 50 each? 100. can go higher if u need as long as they work fine on the games ^^

Yeah, they work fine! 100 is fine with me ^^

I'm on from now on and when I am, so hmu when you are and we can trade if alright.

Friend Code: in sidebar :3
IGN: Jo
Pokemon Requested: shiny lapras, shinly alolan raichu, shiny kanto ninetails & shiny ditto (any number of them of them!)
Payment/total: i only have like 150tbt, BUT you said that you were saving your TBT for art so i could draw for you? either minis or toony just not painted realism though >.<
my samples are below!
DA
FA

Last edited:
Friend Code: in sidebar :3
IGN: Jo
Pokemon Requested: shiny lapras, shinly alolan raichu, shiny kanto ninetails & shiny ditto (any number of them of them!)
Payment/total: i only have like 150tbt, BUT you said that you were saving your TBT for art so i could draw for you? either minis or toony just not painted realism though >.<
my samples are below!
DA
FA

Yeah, I'd totally take art! Mind if I request two minis? It's a joke of mine that two of my characters have very similar jackets around this time of year, and I was wondering if you could draw them together! The first is my Pocket Camp Manager, Munna, the second being my splatoon oc, Yulia, who you've drawn before. Unfortunately I don't have any art of her in her winter gear, so you can find an in-game picture of the coat here

I'm sending you on a wild goose chase with these links and I'm sorry. If you'd like, you only have to draw my Pocket Camp manager. Also, I can give you the mons before or after, just lmk ^^

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd totally take art! Mind if I request two minis? It's a joke of mine that two of my characters have very similar jackets around this time of year, and I was wondering if you could draw them together! The first is my Pocket Camp Manager, Munna, the second being my splatoon oc, Yulia, who you've drawn before. Unfortunately I don't have any art of her in her winter gear, so you can find an in-game picture of the coat here

I'm sending you on a wild goose chase with these links and I'm sorry. If you'd like, you only have to draw my Pocket Camp manager. Also, I can give you the mons before or after, just lmk ^^

yeah i can do them both!!! and ill simplify/combine both jackets so they can be the MOST matchingggg im also excited to draw BIG SHOES for the squiddo
3 questions: are they the same height, how long is the pony tail for your manager, & are her leggings are just red w no pattern?

ill start on it first c: , if i get on my ds right now im not gonna do anything for a few hours lol

yeah i can do them both!!! and ill simplify/combine both jackets so they can be the MOST matchingggg im also excited to draw BIG SHOES for the squiddo
3 questions: are they the same height, how long is the pony tail for your manager, & are her leggings are just red w no pattern?

ill start on it first c: , if i get on my ds right now im not gonna do anything for a few hours lol

The manager's a bit taller, and her leggings have a red checkered pattern on them! Her ponytail is chin-length, I'd say. I'll be available all day today and tomorrow, so we can trade whenever!

Friend Code: in sidebar(i have u added tho so lemme know if u want a repost)
Pokemon Requested: shiny; tapu koko, toxapex, talonflame, celebi.
Payment/total: 200 tbt? i can go higher if u need :)

edited post bc i didn't see two i originally wanted got snagged lel.

Last edited:
Back