• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Shiny/Event Pokemon Clearout (Reopened!)

Sorry guys, this thread is still alive! Splatoon 2 just took up most of my time lol

Valzed
You did agree on 75 each for all 3 of them, so that would be 225. I could also round it down to 200 if that would be better for you.

HistoryH22
Sure thing, 75 will work!

honeyaura
These Pok?mon seem to be selling for about 50/75 TBT, so anywhere within that price range is acceptable!

I can do 225 for all 3 of them. Let me know when you'd like to trade and I'll hop in game. I'll send the TBT now so I don't forget. Thank you!

I'm unfortunately not feeling well today and can't exactly find the motivation to get up and get my 3DS.

I'm about to go to bed, but I'd like to put my order in. If it's OK, let's try to trade tomorrow!

Friend Code: to the left
IGN: Spica
Pokemon Requested: the naive Marshadow
Payment/total: 40

I'm about to go to bed, but I'd like to put my order in. If it's OK, let's try to trade tomorrow!

Friend Code: to the left
IGN: Spica
Pokemon Requested: the naive Marshadow
Payment/total: 40

Unfortunately, 40 is too low of an offer for me.

ok then, thanks!

Friend Code: <---
IGN: Bunny
Pokemon Requested: Own Tempo rockruff
Payment/total: 75 tbt

Back