Selling Shiny/Event Pokemon Clearout (Reopened!)

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
I can't really get into shiny/event Pokemon collecting anymore, so I've decided to sell most of my collection to try to make some TBT for art. I have a ton of them on my copy of Ultra Moon that just sit and collect dust, and I want to see them get better homes. I have over three boxes, I believe, and I only know the legitimacy of some of them, which I'll list. It's PWYW, either in TBT, art, or now, Pok?mon I'm looking for! If art, please include examples. If Pok?mon, please list specifics about the Pok?mon. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I can reserve Pokemon for up to a week unnoticed, but if you need more time, feel free to PM me! I'm a very understanding person :)

Lucario (male, level 43, Impish, Inner Focus, Quick Ball)
Lapras (male, level 52, Hardy, Shell Armor, Pokeball. Cloned.) (reserved for K1ND)
Scrafty (Male, level 85, Jolly, Moxie, Beast Ball)
Furfrou (Female, level 100, Jolly, Fur Coat, Luxury Ball. Hacked.)
Gyarados (Male, level 20, Adamant, Intimidate, Cherish Ball. Hacked.)
Alolan Raichu (Male, level 100, Timid, Surge Surfer, Pokeball. Probably hacked.)(reserved for K1ND)
Braviary, nicknamed Rufflet, CANNOT BE CHANGED. (Male, level 54, Jolly, Defiant, Pokeball. Cloned.)
Haxorus (Male, level 54, Adamant, Mold Breaker, Pokeball. Hacked.)
Emboar (Male, level 100, Adamant, Reckless, Pokeball. Probably hacked.)
Gigalith, has its German name, Brockoloss. (Male, level 100, Adamant, Sand Stream, Heavy Ball. Probably hacked.)
Serperior (Male, level 49, Naive, Contrary, Pokeball)
Chesnaught (Male, level 37, Timid, Overgrow, Pokeball)
Lopunny (Male, level 100, Jolly, Limber, Heal Ball. Probably Hacked.)
Absol (Male, level 100, Jolly, Justified, Luxury Ball. Probably Hacked.)
Mimikyu (Male, level 100, Careful, Disguise, Premier Ball. Hacked.)
Swampert (Female, level 52, Timid, Torrent, Pokeball)
Numel (Male, level 17, Timid, Own Tempo, Moon Ball. Hacked.)
Liepard (Male, level 50, Careful, Prankster, Luxury Ball. Hacked.)
Sharpedo (Female, level 100, Jolly, Speed Boost, Pokeball. Hacked.)
Igglybuff (Male, level 5, Timid, Competitive, Pokeball. Hacked.)
Kanto Ninetales (Male, level 39, Calm, Drought, Quick Ball)(reserved for K1ND)
Pangoro (Female, level 34, Adamant, Scrappy, Luxury Ball)
Bibarel, nicknamed Bidoof, CANNOT BE CHANGED. (Female, level 50, Adamant, Simple, Pokeball. Cloned.)
Swinub (Female, level 21, Jolly, Snow Cloak, Pokeball)
Beautifly (Male, level 100, Timid, Swarm, Pokeball. Hacked.)
Litleo (Male, level 1, Adamant, Moxie, Timer Ball. Hacked.)
Espurr (Female, level 12, Timid, Keen Eye, Pokeball. Hacked.)
Ditto (Level 26, Bashful, Limber, Net Ball)(reserved for K1ND)

Keldeo (Level 100, Adamant, Justified, Cherish Ball.)
Event Salazzle (Female, level 50, Gentle, Corrosion, Cherish Ball. Redeemed by me.)
Event Lycanroc, uses German name Wolwerock. I used it on my team, so it's unoriginal, but has all its moves and its Life Orb. (Male, level 100, Relaxed, No Guard, Cherish Ball.)

That's everything, I think! If you'd like to request a Pokemon, please fill out this form:

Friend Code:
IGN:
Pokemon Requested:
Payment/total:

Last edited:
Hey! I am really interested in your shiny Jirachi (level 10, Modest, Serene Grace, Cherish Ball)
Not really sure what a reasonable price is for this Pokemon so if this is too low, feel free to let me know
Friend Code: sidebar
IGN: Misty
Pokemon Requested: shiny Jirachi
Payment/total: 300TBT

Hey! I am really interested in your shiny Jirachi (level 10, Modest, Serene Grace, Cherish Ball)
Not really sure what a reasonable price is for this Pokemon so if this is too low, feel free to let me know
IGN: Misty
Pokemon Requested: shiny Jirachi
Payment/total: 300TBT

Oh jeez, that price is fine! I'll be able to trade tomorrow, just lmk when you're available!

Hello MadMonsterMaddie, I'd like to buy some of your shiny pokemon :)
As I am very low on tbt bells, I am not sure what a reasonable price would be; Therefore I have not yet listed a template for buying a pokemon.

Please let me know for which price you'll sell them.

Hello MadMonsterMaddie, I'd like to buy some of your shiny pokemon :)
As I am very low on tbt bells, I am not sure what a reasonable price would be; Therefore I have not yet listed a template for buying a pokemon.

Please let me know for which price you'll sell them.

Unfortunately the bells you have now are kinda low for me.. which ones were you thinking of?

Hello I'm very interested in shiny altaria and shiny yvelta
How much are you looking for them?
I got tbt it's just doesn't show it

IGN: zebra
Pokemon Requested: shiny altaria & shiny yvelta
Payment/total: 100 or 150? Sound good idk you tell me

Hello I'm very interested in shiny altaria and shiny yvelta
How much are you looking for them?
I got tbt it's just doesn't show it

IGN: zebra
Pokemon Requested: shiny altaria & shiny yvelta
Payment/total: 100 or 150? Sound good idk you tell me

Would 125 work? Altaria is hacked, so I'm not looking for a ton for it, so I could give you both of them for that price.

Would 125 work? Altaria is hacked, so I'm not looking for a ton for it, so I could give you both of them for that price.

sure sound good
im available all day to trade today

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i just read the list again and i thought 3 more that i wanted had nicknames and stuff but now i realize they dont exactly
how much would you like for the noivern, tyrantrum and dragonite that you have shiny there?
and are you sure you they dont have nickname?

i just want them for collecting purpose
to have all dragons shiny and yvelta.... its my favorite shiny legendary

Last edited:
sure sound good
im available all day to trade today

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i just read the list again and i thought 2 more that i wanted had nicknames and stuff but now i realize they dont exactly
how much would you like for the noivern and dragonite that you have shiny there?
and are you sure you they dont have nickname?

i just want them for collecting purpose
to have all dragons shiny and yvelta.... its my favorite shiny legendary

I'll PM you when available. I'm currently updating my dream address blog right now, so I won't be able to trade for a little. And yes, I'm absolutely sure that Dragonite and Noivern don't have nicknames.

I'll PM you when available. I'm currently updating my dream address blog right now, so I won't be able to trade for a little. And yes, I'm absolutely sure that Dragonite and Noivern don't have nicknames.

ok sure thing :) il be waiting for the pm then
thank you
so much for the 3?
tyrantrum ( which i skip because i have no idea)
dragonite
noivern

Hi! I'm low on bells so I'm hoping for just one Pokemon for now.

Friend Code: Sig or Side
IGN: Val (So original, right?)
Pokemon Requested: Mew (Level 100, Gentle, Synchronize, Cherish Ball.)
Payment/total: 100 TBT? (I have no clue as to how to price event Pokemon. I'm sorry if that's too low. I'm really not trying to low ball you.)

Hi! I'm low on bells so I'm hoping for just one Pokemon for now.

Friend Code: Sig or Side
IGN: Val (So original, right?)
Pokemon Requested: Mew (Level 100, Gentle, Synchronize, Cherish Ball.)
Payment/total: 100 TBT? (I have no clue as to how to price event Pokemon. I'm sorry if that's too low. I'm really not trying to low ball you.)

Hi there! 100 is perfectly fine with me! I'm mainly trying to give these Pokemon away because I hardly play it anymore, tbh. You're not low balling me at all!

Last edited:
Hi there! 100 is perfectly fine with me! I'm mainly trying to give these Pokemon away because I hardly play it anymore, tbh. You're not low balling me at all!

Phew! I'm always nervous offering prices. I'm always worried I'll offer too low & insult the other person. If I had more TBT I'd take more off your hands but I went on a collectibles buying spree and - poof - bye bye TBT. lol! Would you like to trade now or at a later time? I'm fine with either. Thank you!

I have time to trade right now, as I still have Ultra Moon in from the last trade. My IGN is Maddie. I'll be on very soon!

I have time to trade right now, as I still have Ultra Moon in from the last trade. My IGN is Maddie. I'll be on very soon!

Great! I'll pop ACNL out & put UM in. I'll be in the Plaza soon as well. Thank you!

Back