Selling Shiny/Event Pokemon Clearout (Reopened!)

Friend Code: in sidebar(i have u added tho so lemme know if u want a repost)
IGN: Sheila
Pokemon Requested: shiny; tapu koko, toxapex, talonflame, celebi.
Payment/total: 200 tbt? i can go higher if u need :)

edited post bc i didn't see two i originally wanted got snagged lel.

Nah, 200 tbt is fine! My mom and I are out and I don't know when we'll be back, so I'll get to you either today or tomorrow!

Ah it's fine tomorrow could be alright then unless you get on sooner. :) Take your time.

(and yeah I didn't saw all of the above posts just something about art bc it glitched out lol)

hello! I have a totem lurantis available! c:
it'll be a direct clone from mine if that is alright with you
and would 50tbt sound reasonable as well?
please let know if you're still interested ~
thank you

hello! I have a totem lurantis available! c:
it'll be a direct clone from mine if that is alright with you
and would 50tbt sound reasonable as well?
please let know if you're still interested ~
thank you

Sorry, I'm currently not looking to buy Pokemon at this time.

Hello~ Man, I've been waiting a few days to post because my internet went down. We got it back last night, so here I am!

Friend Code: 4124 - 5022 - 3571
IGN: Misao
Pokemon Requested: Event Rockruff, Ash-Pikachu - Johto Hat, Shiny Totem Mimikyu, Shiny Reuniclus, Shiny Keldeo
Payment/total: 200tbt? Not exactly sure how pricing works. XD I haven't been on the forum in a long while.

Hello~ Man, I've been waiting a few days to post because my internet went down. We got it back last night, so here I am!

Friend Code: 4124 - 5022 - 3571
IGN: Misao
Pokemon Requested: Event Rockruff, Ash-Pikachu - Johto Hat, Shiny Totem Mimikyu, Shiny Reuniclus, Shiny Keldeo
Payment/total: 200tbt? Not exactly sure how pricing works. XD I haven't been on the forum in a long while.

I honestly accept mostly any offer I get, and considering a large number of the shinies you want are hacked, 200 TBT is fine!

I honestly accept mostly any offer I get, and considering a large number of the shinies you want are hacked, 200 TBT is fine!

I honestly don't mind them being hacked at all. I don't play competitively. I just like the games. XD But wonderful. I'll be online most of the time so just let me know when you're available and I can hop on and pay and stuffs.

I honestly don't mind them being hacked at all. I don't play competitively. I just like the games. XD But wonderful. I'll be online most of the time so just let me know when you're available and I can hop on and pay and stuffs.

Omg, I'm so sorry! This weekend has been hectic lately. But if you're available I can add you and hop online!

hi!i just got ultra sun today! so if shadow doesn't want it anymore ill be glad to take it off your hands! but if they do i understand :)

Friend Code: <---
IGN: Bunny
Pokemon Requested: event rockruff
Payment/total: 75 tbt

Omg, I'm so sorry! This weekend has been hectic lately. But if you're available I can add you and hop online!

Hey no worries. It's the buildup to Christmas. Gotta love the holiday rush. I ended up being busy as well for the Christmas build up. But I should be free all of today and I'll check in again to see if you're online. XD I guess we just kept missing each other.

Hey no worries. It's the buildup to Christmas. Gotta love the holiday rush. I ended up being busy as well for the Christmas build up. But I should be free all of today and I'll check in again to see if you're online. XD I guess we just kept missing each other.

I usually check off and on all day, so we should eventually catch each other. Feel free to PM me or like my post to get my attention! I'm on invisible mode, so I could be online, even if you don't see me.

I usually check off and on all day, so we should eventually catch each other. Feel free to PM me or like my post to get my attention! I'm on invisible mode, so I could be online, even if you don't see me.

I'll keep that in mind. I happen to be on now though and not really doing anything for a couple of hours.

Back