Buying [Buying] Pokemon Sun/Moon Battle Bond Greninja [FOUND] TYSM trista!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Drift's #1 Fan
Bells
Feedback
100% (231) +
I know this is probably a shot in the dark but I wanted to see if anyone on the forums has a Greninja with a battle bond ability I can have for Pokemon Sun/Moon. For anyone who didn't know Greninja is my favorite Pokemon of all time and I would really like to have one with the Special Battle Bond ability before 3DS online play shutdown on April 8th and then I'll never be able to get one

Battle Bond Greninja was formerly obtainable by downloading the Pokemon Sun and Moon Special Demo version in the Nintendo E-shop and completing the demo and transferring over Greninja to Sun/Moon. Due to the Nintendo E-shop shutting down on March 27, 2023 and therefore applications can no longer be downloaded from the E-shop Battle Bond Greninja can no longer be obtained from the demo and only via trading with other players.

I have 430 TBT in my ABD to offer and if that isn't good enough for you I might possibly be willing to trade collectables(check my inventory and let me know what you want)

Please consider messaging me if anyone has one they can trade to me, thank you so much!

Last edited:
I can probably get you one. I have the demo on my second 3DS and haven’t played it yet unlike my main 3DS. It’ll take some time though as I’m busy until later this weekend. I can 100% look into it for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back