• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Share Your Island Map

EcovCTvU4AIXPBi

Here's my latest map and probably my last big update because I'm finally happy with my campsite and the space behind my museum. My landscaping/terraforming is now done! I just need to decorate my cafe.

Here's the map I posted last month. I added a new character for my cafe and moved around an incline and campsite since then!

EaJLw6oUMAADEOz

EcovCTvU4AIXPBi

Here's my latest map and probably my last big update because I'm finally happy with my campsite and the space behind my museum. My landscaping/terraforming is now done! I just need to decorate my cafe.

Here's the map I posted last month. I added a new character for my cafe and moved around an incline and campsite since then!

EaJLw6oUMAADEOz
It's crazy how some people like you can make their island look SO much bigger by the way they layout their map. Nice job! The place looks huge!

Welcome to Wyldecrest!

View attachment 285698

I already had +1.000 hours logged on two islands over the last 4 months, and now I know exactly what I’m looking for in my island! So I decided to start from scratch with that knowledge in mind. I made the decision to not stop resetting until ALL conditions I was resetting for were met, and it took me two weeks, but the resetting finally paid off! I’ve been playing w/ this map for about a week now and it definitely takes AC to new heights for me again!

+ This specific island layout was the most important factor. Resident Services is central & its placement on the map grid is my favorite of all possible maps. A lot of maps annoy me in that aspect for some reason.
+ Native: Apples, Mums, Blue airport.
+ Cherries & cosmos for sister fruit & flowers.
+ Big rock formations w/ the water in them on the top edges of the beach.
+ Long version of the pier
+ Redd’s beach in the mid, exactly in line with Resident Services.
+ peninsula in the top left: I can now both place a building on the peninsula and make a secret passageway to the little strip of beach and rock behind it, making it perfect for a little shrine area.

Villagers were honestly not even that important since I’d get my favorites in their default houses later on... But I got Bam! He’s one of my favorite villagers, but his default house is a let down imo, so I’m glad to get him in his starter house and I’m even considering in making him a permanent resident now!:love:
I am currently doing the same thing! I had about 600 hours logged and now I know exactly what I am looking for and resetting for it. How many hours a day on average did you reset for? I am about 5 days into resetting (spend about 3 - 4 hours a day resetting) and it is super frustrating, but I want this to be the only time I reset. I don't have a specific map I am looking for but my main requirements are:

+ Blue Airport
+ Native apples, peaches, or cherries for fruit
+ Resident Services fairly central
+ South/South or South/East river mouths
+ Long pier on the left
+ Airport at least 8 spaces to the left of RS
+ At least one big northern rock with the water pools
+ Preferably no small blocking rocks on the beach (the rocks in the water and the ones you can decorate are fine)

Last edited:
I am currently doing the same thing! I had about 600 hours logged and now I know exactly what I am looking for and resetting for it. How many hours a day on average did you reset for? I am about 5 days into resetting (spend about 3 - 4 hours a day resetting) and it is super frustrating, but I want this to be the only time I reset. I don't have a specific map I am looking for but my main requirements are:

+ Blue Airport
+ Native apples, peaches, or cherries for fruit
+ Resident Services fairly central
+ South/South or South/East river mouths
+ Long pier on the left
+ Airport at least 8 spaces to the left of RS
+ At least one big northern rock with the water pools
+ Preferably no small blocking rocks on the beach (the rocks in the water and the ones you can decorate are fine)

I think it's a great decision! The first 2 days were slow, but other than it was worth it!

I also resetted 3-4 hours daily on average and it was a pain, just keep telling yourself it’s the only time you’ll have to endure this. It’s all RNG luck, but statistically speaking you should be able to find your dream map sooner than me because you have multiple maps and native fruit you consider.

Good luck finding your map, I’m curious to see it on here real soon hopefully!:D

Reset my island when the diving update came, still cant decide what the heck I'm going to do with this island but like... natural heart pond and 3 waterfalls <3
map7.13.jpg

It's been two months since my last update and it feels like so much has changed. I don't know if you can tell from the map comparison, but I'm almost satisfied (lol as I've moved villager houses around hundreds of times) with the major terraforming.

Edq6G0yUMAEqzAy.jpeg

Friendly reminder to takes breaks from designing, or even playing when you're feeling burnt-out or discouraged. It's completely normal and ok to feel that way. Just don't let it tax you!

Last post:
All your islands are so amazing! I'm so jealous of your creativity.

Here's my map as of today. The bridge right in front of the airport is being demolished as I'm trying to restructure the rather limited entrance space I have. Hopefully I can figure something out, though! : ) I've moved my neighborhoods TWICE since starting terraforming, and man it's so tedious without TT. Not sure I like the setup I have but I'm so tired of moving buildings so I'm just gonna leave it until move buildings are made available.

View attachment 257750

I never thought to take one at the start! But here’s Amity right now.
The sideways heart pond was a natural upright heart one from the start, but I changed it the other week as I changed that area and the sideways one fits in better.
C944C93C-68F7-4DFF-A631-68F472CDC8B7.jpeg

Here is my island map of BellFlower ... I am still having a blast dreaming up new terraforming ideas! I probably would never change the layout of my villagers homes but I do have some empty tracts of land in anticipation of future buildings ? 🤔 😉
39F70EA6-3EA1-465F-8B75-A41489DF92FF.jpeg

19CFE640-DBCC-4E63-9763-3712A8F1C6DE.jpeg

After months of thinking over it, I finally decided to get a second island! Evwirt is a SH island and still is a WIP. I’m looking forward to updating this one; I have full control over it!

So after about three days worth of thinking. I restarted my island I've sunk 600+ hours into from day 1. Deleted the save and didn't keep any items on a friends island decided you know what I can get everything again. I finally settled on a pretty neat lay out that has a lot of room to grow compared to my past island.

And the RS building is perfectly lined up with my airport so I can have a solo path leading right there like I always wanted.. I can't wait to progress this island..

ogkkCCo.png

So after about three days worth of thinking. I restarted my island I've sunk 600+ hours into from day 1. Deleted the save and didn't keep any items on a friends island decided you know what I can get everything again. I finally settled on a pretty neat lay out that has a lot of room to grow compared to my past island.

And the RS building is perfectly lined up with my airport so I can have a solo path leading right there like I always wanted.. I can't wait to progress this island..

This is almost my map, exactly! I think my Resident services is just a little to the right. I picked it because of the heart pond, river exits, and the resident services distance from the DAL.​

Progress so far: Island homes are now where I want them, as is my own home. paths are going down using denim pathing that's why its not showing up on the map. Though I will have dirt path areas when I decide to add them! Now its time for editing some small areas! I am keeping all the natrual environments my island came with. I did jimmy the river a little bit to give my central area bit more room! I plan to add heaps of skipping areas with some tree's and other such things on them!

Wk1FC4I.jpg

Here's the map I reset for last night.
The main thing I was looking for was a secret beach off to the side, that was pretty much it. The fact that I got peaches and a yellow airport was pure luck.

map.jpg

Back