Selling [Selling] Shiny/Event Pokemon!

Okay. I just sent out an alert that I want this mew.. is it a real event though? Isnt there only a latios and latios eon ticket?

Okay. I just sent out an alert that I want this mew.. is it a real event though? Isnt there only a latios and latios eon ticket?

Well then i might be an idiot. I dont have ORAS so im not sure what the event is ;o;
I thought it was mew because there was a mew in the last gen 3 (available through in game as an event rather than just receiving a mew for an event you had to go and catch it and very tall grass) right?

Well then i might be an idiot. I dont have ORAS so im not sure what the event is ;o;
I thought it was mew because there was a mew in the last gen 3 (available through in game as an event rather than just receiving a mew for an event you had to go and catch it and very tall grass) right?

Thats the old sea map mew. Which I do have. As a legit shiny. It is REALLY rare as a legit shiny so.. yeah. I got it legit checked and everything.

Thats the old sea map mew. Which I do have. As a legit shiny. It is REALLY rare as a legit shiny so.. yeah. I got it legit checked and everything.

Thats pretty awesome ^^ very few people soft reset to get that mew in shiny.

Well good luck!! And if you ever find a legit mew from this gen i am here :)

Haha yeah i dont think so either but im sure we will see one in time ^^
thanks again! Youve been super helpful ^^!

Does Birthday pikachu have the event move celebrate? Also, is it male or female?

Okay, sure!

IGN is Daniel, Friend code over there <

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your fc? :)

Back