Selling Pokemon Home Cleanout + Shiny Hunting Service!

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Currently in the process of selling my soul for the Pokémon eggs and my other dream collectibles, but I'm BROKE. As always. So, in order to become...less broke, I suppose, since I'm not too interested in any of the new Pokemon games coming out and finding myself in a bit of a rut with the games, I'm going through the multitudes of Pokemon that I have on Ultra Moon, Shield, and Home and offering the ones I don't care for a whole lot to you guys here on TBT!

I was an avid shiny hunter for a long time, so most of the Pokemon I'm offering are, of course, going to be shiny. I wasn't too into events, I ended up missing out on most of them because of my TERRIBLE sense of time management, but I do have some that I can offer. A lot of these Pokemon were found by me, but I do have some from other people, but I can guarantee that they're legitimate as I did all of my trading on sites and forums where hacked Pokemon weren't allowed. Any Pokemon caught by me is guaranteed to be uncloned, but some that I got from others could be, if that bothers you. Most are NOT untouched, however. Now, please keep in mind that I'm a completely casual player, so if you want to use any of these shinies competitively, I'm probably not your person. Though, IIRC, some of the ones that people gave to me have decent IVs.

Now, as for my prices, Pokemon don't go for sale up here very often, so I'm kinda making up my own prices here. If by any means you think that something is priced too high, just tell me and I'll be happy to bargain! All do a 1:1 trade for any other shinies, and, like I mentioned, I'll trade up to 4 of my shinies for the metal lad. But, as it is, my prices are:
  • Standard shiny- 50 TBT
  • Mythicals OR Gmax shiny- 100 TBT
  • Shiny event OR shiny legendary- 150 TBT
  • Shiny hunting service (I get you a desired shiny in-game!): 200 TBT
ALSO, I highly doubt that this will happen, but I will give you a TON of Pokémon for any of the collectibles listed here, especially the higher-value ones. Like I will trade literally every shiny pokemon i own for a gosh darn flick egg.These collectibles include:
363.png
Celeste Chick Plush

5GzJ4VT.png
Poké Ball

3djDq8G.png
Love Ball

TapYaCh.png
Moon Ball

389.png
Flick Egg (currently my dream collectible!)

v7Mdjzl.png
Togepi Egg

h2xgKP5.png
Eevee Egg

EasterEggHappyDitto.png
Ditto Egg (currently right next to the Flick Egg)

1QMbXxg.png
Pikachu Egg

Now, onto the good part...what I have to offer! I'll separate the goods into three categories: shinies, events, and shiny legendaries/events. I'll be listing my available Gmax shinies under the standard category, but they'll be in bold. Since the lists are pretty long and I don't want this post to take up a ton of space, my lists will be in spoilers and I'll just be listing the species. I'd be happy to give you details!
  • Poochyena
  • Hoppip
  • Yanma
  • Slakoth
  • Beedril
  • Camerupt
  • Delphox
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Mandibuzz
  • Rhyperior
  • Inteleon
  • Rillaboom