• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Trading Event Pokemon for Event Pokemon

Solarian

Bells
Thanks to a mix of Uni and work I've completely forgotten or missed several event pokemon that I actually really wanted to get. Luckily there have been past events that I was lucky enough to get several Pokemon of or someone was kind enough to trade me copies that I am willing to trade in return.

Event Pokemon I'm looking for:
- Marshadow
- Shiny Tapu Koko

Event Pokemon I'm offering up:
- Shiny Giratina (legit)
- Shiny Yveltal (legit)
- Pokeball Vivilian (legit)
- Meadow Vivilian (legit)
- Shiny Sylvally (legit)
- Shiny Milotic (cloned)
- Shiny pichu (cloned)
- Ash Greninja (legit)
- Jpn Shiny Genesect (cloned)
- Jpn Shiny Rayquaza (cloned)

The cloned pokemon I can guarantee cause no errors in the game nor cause banning online and is common practice when it comes to getting the hard to get event pokemon such as the japanese ones. That being said I have no qualms getting cloned pokemon so long as the pokemon cloned from actually came from the event (all the ones I offered do originate from events).

[Updated]

Last edited:
I can get you shiny zygarde. Can you tell me the nature of that Shiny Xerneas please?

Hello! I have a Zeraora I can trade you. It’s from the 2018 Japanese Pokemon movie event. I think it’s cloned, but it did originate from the event. I have changed its moves a little bit, so in case you were curious it’s

-Level 50
-Hasty nature
-Plasma Fists
-Brutal Swing
-Close Combat
-Acrobatics
-Ability: Volt Absorb

Let me know if you’re interested and we can trade. I would be interested in the Draco Meteor Jirachi in return. Thank you. :)

I have a few of the Pokemon you are looking for (Ultra Moon player, here). I have Zeraora, Shiny Zygarde, and Marshadow. Are you interested in paying via TBT? I have plenty of Pokemon and frankly, haven't picked up the game in a while so I can't say I am too jazzed on looking for specific Pokemon.

I can get you shiny zygarde. Can you tell me the nature of that Shiny Xerneas please?

Xeneas' nature is modest I made sure to soft reset it enough to get it with a good nature for trade fodder haha

Hello! I have a Zeraora I can trade you. It’s from the 2018 Japanese Pokemon movie event. I think it’s cloned, but it did originate from the event. I have changed its moves a little bit, so in case you were curious it’s

-Level 50
-Hasty nature
-Plasma Fists
-Brutal Swing
-Close Combat
-Acrobatics
-Ability: Volt Absorb

Let me know if you’re interested and we can trade. I would be interested in the Draco Meteor Jirachi in return. Thank you. :)

I don't use legendary/mythical pokemon for battle so its set up doesn't really matter to me so long as I can get it. Fair warning the nature of the Jirachi is not good (Hasty) because I didn't really know anything about natures back when i first got it but at the very least its intact witout any evs or level up.

I can trade with both of you tomorrow some time in the afternoon est. as I can't connect to my own wifi at my dorm right now. Thanks to you both ahead of time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few of the Pokemon you are looking for (Ultra Moon player, here). I have Zeraora, Shiny Zygarde, and Marshadow. Are you interested in paying via TBT? I have plenty of Pokemon and frankly, haven't picked up the game in a while so I can't say I am too jazzed on looking for specific Pokemon.

I'm fine using TBT. How much do you want for marshadow?

I don't use legendary/mythical pokemon for battle so its set up doesn't really matter to me so long as I can get it. Fair warning the nature of the Jirachi is not good (Hasty) because I didn't really know anything about natures back when i first got it but at the very least its intact witout any evs or level up.

That’s fine! Yeah, I don’t usually use my legends/events for battle either. I’m mostly just focused on collecting them. Just let me know when you’re available to trade today. :)

Xeneas' nature is modest I made sure to soft reset it enough to get it with a good nature for trade fodder haha
Cool! My Zygarde is Adament by the way! ^.^

Added you!

do you also have something neat in gen 6 ?

do you also have something neat in gen 6 ?

No sorry I haven't touched my gen 6 games in so long since I've transferred most of everything to UltraSun

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry for the others about this but I can only get on around 9:30 pm EST on weekdays. Sorry if this is an inconvenient time for y'all.

No sorry I haven't touched my gen 6 games in so long since I've transferred most of everything to UltraSun

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry for the others about this but I can only get on around 9:30 pm EST on weekdays. Sorry if this is an inconvenient time for y'all.

That?s fine! Yeah, I was busy all day today with classes and then studying, so I understand. We can try and trade tomorrow at 9:30 pm EST as I think I?ll be available then. :)

That’s fine! Yeah, I was busy all day today with classes and then studying, so I understand. We can try and trade tomorrow at 9:30 pm EST as I think I’ll be available then. :)

I feel you its the same with me. Alright tomorrow at 9:30 est it is

Hey, I’m ready to trade now! I added your 3DS FC from your sidebar. My FC is in my sidebar and in my signature. :)

alright i'm all ready for trade as well

edit: my game name is solarian and i'll initiate the trade

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot. You still available?

Back