• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Trading Event Pokemon for Event Pokemon

Cool. I’ll get on now~

I have a spare marshadow but its cloned
with only 2 moves

I have a spare marshadow but its cloned
with only 2 moves

I'm fine with that, is it at the very least from the event itself? Its still technically legit even if it is cloned.

[edit] also are you interested in a trade for it or selling it for TBT bc in the case of the latter I'll have to honor the commitment of buying it from someone else who offered to sell it but we have yet to finalize the transaction

Last edited:
I'm fine with that, is it at the very least from the event itself? Its still technically legit even if it is cloned.

[edit] also are you interested in a trade for it or selling it for TBT bc in the case of the latter I'll have to honor the commitment of buying it from someone else who offered to sell it but we have yet to finalize the transaction

i'll go double check. I feel like it's probably hacked. second question. Yeah i wouldnt mind selling it for tbt.

Back