• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling [Selling] Shiny/Event Pokemon!

Okay. I just sent out an alert that I want this mew.. is it a real event though? Isnt there only a latios and latios eon ticket?

Okay. I just sent out an alert that I want this mew.. is it a real event though? Isnt there only a latios and latios eon ticket?

Well then i might be an idiot. I dont have ORAS so im not sure what the event is ;o;
I thought it was mew because there was a mew in the last gen 3 (available through in game as an event rather than just receiving a mew for an event you had to go and catch it and very tall grass) right?

Well then i might be an idiot. I dont have ORAS so im not sure what the event is ;o;
I thought it was mew because there was a mew in the last gen 3 (available through in game as an event rather than just receiving a mew for an event you had to go and catch it and very tall grass) right?

Thats the old sea map mew. Which I do have. As a legit shiny. It is REALLY rare as a legit shiny so.. yeah. I got it legit checked and everything.

Thats the old sea map mew. Which I do have. As a legit shiny. It is REALLY rare as a legit shiny so.. yeah. I got it legit checked and everything.

Thats pretty awesome ^^ very few people soft reset to get that mew in shiny.

Well good luck!! And if you ever find a legit mew from this gen i am here :)

Haha yeah i dont think so either but im sure we will see one in time ^^
thanks again! Youve been super helpful ^^!

Does Birthday pikachu have the event move celebrate? Also, is it male or female?

Okay, sure!

IGN is Daniel, Friend code over there <

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your fc? :)

Back