• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling OCs and Toyhou.se codes!

Kitsuragi

some kind of superstar
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
Selling any of the characters here, can be TBT, FR or USD. PM me for RL currencies. Can also trade these in exchange for art!!!!!!

tumblr_lm6qncsxww1qfoi4t.gif

I have 30+ codes available and get more every week as a premium member! I think 50 tbt is the usual going price, let me know if youd like one and i'll PM it to you.​

Last edited:
I could draw them for NMT!! : D
heres a thread I just made of my examples, and it also has a link to my toyhouse for more!
Boop ~

aaaa yay!! how many NMT were you thinking? :)
I actually don't know what my art would be worth in acnh currency << so maybe just pwyw, so pay what you think would be fair for a fullbody piece if thats ok? :0

I actually don't know what my art would be worth in acnh currency << so maybe just pwyw, so pay what you think would be fair for a fullbody piece if thats ok? :0
is 100nmt ok or is that too little?

sorry for the late reply! yes that s

sorry for the late reply!! that sounds perfect! :D I can get started tomorrow!
thank youuuu! i'm at work from 11am-8pm est so i might not reply right away, but i can get you the NMT tomorrow night as well.

Hi there! I am only accepting rlc comissions right now, but I am always happy to get more examples under my belt of antros. Here's an example!

FDmlz8LXMAsUQpb

A fullbody like this is 15 euro. I could draw either of your characters pretty easily, and I especially think I could easily try draw Momo and make her more fluffy and anthro looking so you have a good ref. No worries if you're not interested!

Oh I meant to ask!! I'm going to draw them together! Is there any certain thing or pose you want them to do or be in?

EDIT!
Would this picnic piece be something you want? :O

Untitled220_20211110180435.png

Last edited:
Hi there! I am only accepting rlc comissions right now, but I am always happy to get more examples under my belt of antros. Here's an example!

FDmlz8LXMAsUQpb

A fullbody like this is 15 euro. I could draw either of your characters pretty easily, and I especially think I could easily try draw Momo and make her more fluffy and anthro looking so you have a good ref. No worries if you're not interested!
ahhh, i really love your art style but i can't afford RLC atm. i might be able to later this week so if i can, i will definitely message you. thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Oh I meant to ask!! I'm going to draw them together! Is there any certain thing or pose you want them to do or be in?

EDIT!
Would this picnic piece be something you want? :O

Untitled220_20211110180435.png
that picnic scene is SUPER cute!! i really like that, and i'm okay with any ideas you have! if you're drawing both, i could do 200nmt instead?

ahhh, i really love your art style but i can't afford RLC atm. i might be able to later this week so if i can, i will definitely message you. thank you!
Post automatically merged:

that picnic scene is SUPER cute!! i really like that, and i'm okay with any ideas you have! if you're drawing both, i could do 200nmt instead?
That would be amazing!! : D you don't have to pay until im fully finished which might just be tomorrow!! is there anything you want added or changed about the picnic piece?

That would be amazing!! : D you don't have to pay until im fully finished which might just be tomorrow!! is there anything you want added or changed about the picnic piece?
no changes that i can see!! everything looks super cute so far ;-; tysm!

heres the finished piece :D just tell me when you have time to drop off the nmt and i'll message you with a dodo code :D

Untitled220_20211111171848.png

heres the finished piece :D just tell me when you have time to drop off the nmt and i'll message you with a dodo code :D

Untitled220_20211111171848.png
Ahhhh its SUUUPER cute!!! Im available anytime before 1am EST tonight!

hi!! if its not too late could i PM you about a commission?

Howdy! Hope I'm not too late to offer on this! I can do anthro art, both my regular style and more cutesy. My commissions carrd can be found here with most of my best examples!

And here's my toyhouse art tab if you need anymore examples!

Almost forgot to mention- I'm primarily looking for RLC right now but I would not mind TBT or even split payments as well! We can work out conversion :]

Howdy! Hope I'm not too late to offer on this! I can do anthro art, both my regular style and more cutesy. My commissions carrd can be found here with most of my best examples!

And here's my toyhouse art tab if you need anymore examples!

Almost forgot to mention- I'm primarily looking for RLC right now but I would not mind TBT or even split payments as well! We can work out conversion :]
Hiya! im not gonna purchase any RLC comissions until after the holidays blow over, but ill be keeping you in mind! C:

Back