• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling OCs and Toyhou.se codes!

oops, sorry ive been off of TBT because of COVID
maybe 500 TBT? does that seem too much? feel free to haggle
I am SO SORRY, I am just getting to this message now. omgggggg. 500TBT works if she's still available! Kinda stupid question though, once purchased, am I able to edit things like her name, gender, personality, etc?

I am SO SORRY, I am just getting to this message now. omgggggg. 500TBT works if she's still available! Kinda stupid question though, once purchased, am I able to edit things like her name, gender, personality, etc?
LMAO UR GOOD! also yes you absolutely can :D DM/PM me your toyhouse username and i'll transfer her to ya!

Hiya! c: I've been thinking about joining Toyhou.se and would love a code if that's alright! I'll send the tbt over now. ^^

Hi, Could I please buy a Toyhouse code? I've been contemplating joining and think maybe I should take the plunge now :)

How much tbt would you be wanting for kaya? ^^ I can always try and earn more if I don’t have enough because I have lots of in game stuff to sell lol, no worries if you won’t take tbt for her though!
Edit: same question for Derek too actually!

How much tbt would you be wanting for kaya? ^^ I can always try and earn more if I don’t have enough because I have lots of in game stuff to sell lol, no worries if you won’t take tbt for her though!
Edit: same question for Derek too actually!
hmmm tough questions because there's no like, TBT to RLC equivalent. for Kaya, i'd probably like somewhere around 2.5k TBT. for derek, i'd be looking for probs at LEAST 7k tbt since he has a TOOOOON of art, and RLC is def a priority for him but i've had him for sale for so long, i wouldn't be opposed to TBT for him.

ofc i'm totally willing to haggle and take offers. so don't be too scared by the price tag if you can't do it rn.

Currently I only have around 600 tbt but if I manage to get more I’ll def come back!^^
do you want me to put her on hold for you? after thinking it through and seeing how artists charge for their art, i think 1k TBT for Kaya would make more sense

Ah you don’t gotta put her on hold since I’m unsure if I’ll manage to get enough tbt or not since I’m not super active on here these days, so I’ll just come back if she’s still available and I happen to earn enough ^^

Ah you don’t gotta put her on hold since I’m unsure if I’ll manage to get enough tbt or not since I’m not super active on here these days, so I’ll just come back if she’s still available and I happen to earn enough ^^
ok sounds good! thank you ^^

Hello @Kitsuragi I bought a Toyho.use code from you before for 60 TBT and I would be interested in buying a second one if that's okay with you, how much TBT were you thinking is an appropriate price?

Hello @Kitsuragi I bought a Toyho.use code from you before for 60 TBT and I would be interested in buying a second one if that's okay with you, how much TBT were you thinking is an appropriate price?
hey! yeah i can sell ya another, same price would be fine. ill DM you

Back