• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling OCs and Toyhou.se codes!

Hi hi. I can do some art for the oarfish bodies :D. What would you like for them?
hey!! i have a toyhouse here
any of the high priority characters would be cool! i'm not sure what you'd do for two oarfish bodies, that be like a full body or icon or anything? let me know! we can work it out in PM if thats easier!

hey!! i have a toyhouse here
any of the high priority characters would be cool! i'm not sure what you'd do for two oarfish bodies, that be like a full body or icon or anything? let me know! we can work it out in PM if thats easier!

Would a a fullbody of Damon and a headshot of Gynnia work for the 2 bodies?

bump! i got some TH codes i could give to people who are willing to do art of my OCs, on top of paying TBT/RLC for the art.

Hiya Franny! I just had a look at your toy.house and saw so many characters that inspire me who I’d love to draw! ^^ If you’re interested, here’s a link to my gallery to see some examples. I’d be looking for tbt or rlc, up to you! (Would also love a toy.house code as I don’t have one).

Last edited:
hihi I love your characters their designs are so nice! I would love to draw them, I have my commissions open for RLC atm if that's okay :=] here are some examples of my art~

BUNNI.png
angelsallium.png
tachycardia.png

Hi! I can give you a code. Which characters interested you that you'd like to draw? :3
Hiya Franny! I just had a look at your toy.house and saw so many characters that inspire me who I’d love to draw! ^^ If you’re interested, here’s a link to my gallery to see some examples. I’d be looking for tbt or rlc, up to you! (Would also love a toy.house code as I don’t have one).

Hi! I can give you a code. Which characters interested you that you'd like to draw? :3
Phew tough choice, all of them are great! I love Gynnia’s design but also both anthro girls. I have never done anthro art, but would absolutely love to give it a go! Both Kaya and Momo are super adorable! ^u^ would you like multiple pieces of art or are you looking for just one?

Phew tough choice, all of them are great! I love Gynnia’s design but also both anthro girls. I have never done anthro art, but would absolutely love to give it a go! Both Kaya and Momo are super adorable! ^u^ would you like multiple pieces of art or are you looking for just one?
Probably just one for now? I don't have a whole lot on TBT tho, can you let me know your pricing?

Probably just one for now? I don't have a whole lot on TBT tho, can you let me know your pricing?
That’s fine ^^ which of the three characters would you like?

My pricing depends on the size and complexity of the piece. I haven’t updated my shop in ages so the style has changed a lot (just refer to the last pieces in my gallery for style), but it would give you an idea for pricing. I generally calculate with 50tbt an hour so the price can still change a little at the end depending on how long it takes me and what you want!

Were you looking for a chibi or a more grown up look?

If you’re still interested I’ll pm you with a proper form regarding pose, expressions etc.

That’s fine ^^ which of the three characters would you like?

My pricing depends on the size and complexity of the piece. I haven’t updated my shop in ages so the style has changed a lot (just refer to the last pieces in my gallery for style), but it would give you an idea for pricing. I generally calculate with 50tbt an hour so the price can still change a little at the end depending on how long it takes me and what you want!

Were you looking for a chibi or a more grown up look?

If you’re still interested I’ll pm you with a proper form regarding pose, expressions etc.
I have 195 tbt so let me know how that works for you, I also have some not super rare collectibles and toyhouse codes. I'm thinking Ginnia would be good! Any style is fine

Hey! What kind of range of tbt are you looking for for OCs? I haven't purchased one since like, 2017 lol. I'm thinking about purchasing this one

Hey! What kind of range of tbt are you looking for for OCs? I haven't purchased one since like, 2017 lol. I'm thinking about purchasing this one
oops, sorry ive been off of TBT because of COVID
maybe 500 TBT? does that seem too much? feel free to haggle

Back