• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unpurchased Camp Collectibles + Other Collectibles for OC Art?? *ON HOLD*

FrostyAlmonds

Bells
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (4) +
*Putting this on hold until current offers are worked out*

I currently have available:
Mission Tokens 131
Observatory Tokens 50
Bridge Tokens 38
Cargo Tokens 50
Can convet any of the location tokens to mission tokens as well!
(+the galaxolotl star frag but I'm waiting for when they become giftable to seek out a trade)

524.jpg

529.jpg
x2
27.jpg

522.jpg

539.jpg

540.jpg

542.jpg

464.jpg

538.jpg

541.jpg

401.jpg

552.jpg
x2
551.jpg

+whatever TBT is currently in my sidebar

I'd legit be cool with trading all my points for one piece of art.

My kids are linked below <3 Preferences for art of Manalin, Medis or Aure, but if any of my ocs interest you I'm sure we can figure it out. <3

https://toyhou.se/Aluke/characters/folder:1358592

TH.PNG

(a lot of them have alt outfits/designs too hhffd)

I have like zero writing anywhere so I can explain their basic character traits/personality/etc if necessary and relationships between characters where applicable.

Thank you for your consideration.💕

Last edited:
taking a peek at your characters I really love the Phoenix, I understand it doesn't have a name yet but I'd certainly be most interested in drawing it! are there any human characters who interact with it often and could potentially be drawn with it?

Hi Frosty! Figured I'd give it a shot. :>
Below are mostly recent examples, I was being very experimental for Art Fight hehe. Thanks for considering! ^^

Algernon_AF_2023_wm.png

Astral_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Betelgeuse_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Ray_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Streetward_Rambler_redraw_wm.png

IMG_5359.png

Plume_dEncre_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Psychopomp_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Remy_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Magnaskies_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Erika_Magdalene_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Yume_Akihiko_AF_2023_wm.PNG

I'm not the best, so I completely understand if you would not like this, but I'd be happy to draw for a planet glow wand, galaxolotyl fragment if they become giftable, or moon whale plushes?

cephalobot reshaded zettra.png

lilliana.sig.png

pfp small.png
zerous mb isc big hug sml bg.png

Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
Oh gosh! I was expecting to have to bump for a few days to get any interest at all, not get several offers right away. 😭 I'd definitely love to work with all of you if I can afford it, ahh! (I need to do math but if I convert my location tokens, I should be able to trade at least one 60 token collectible each --I'm assuming they convert 1=1-- and then one or more cheaper one? snsbfks)

Just for now, I really don't want to make any commitments with the Galaxolotl frag until we get an ETA on when it will be tradable. Just in case it's like, months or something. 😅

Hello!
I'd be interested in these collectibles with the priority from top to bottom.

I'd be willing to do multiple pieces/ complex backgrounds/ animations for the more expensive collectibles.
Tysm for considering! <3

Hey! Waah, your art is absolutely gorgeous. :love: I would absolutely love to work with you. I will reserve a wand a meteor plush (since they're your top two!), and depending on everyone else I can see if I have enough to slip in the moon and bunny! Just let me know if you would like any specific dates/times for them. <3

In terms of you offering different styles/options, I forgot to mention in the op but I would absolutely love to give you freedom of choice. Whatever inspires you/you feel is worth your time would honestly be amazing to me, I'd really love for you to have fun drawing (and I like surprises hehe). If you feel less comfy about that though and want more direction/specifics, I'd be more than happy to discuss.

taking a peek at your characters I really love the Phoenix, I understand it doesn't have a name yet but I'd certainly be most interested in drawing it! are there any human characters who interact with it often and could potentially be drawn with it?

Hihi! Ahh, you're so sweet, I'm so glad you like my giant bird child (and understand the lack of name, I am awful at naming things and I still just haven't landed on anything that clicks for my animals 😅). That really means so much to me that you like its design! Yes! Bird Phoenix and Aure are connected to each other, without the tl;dr fantasy lore, they basically have their souls linked to each other. c: I don't have any full complete art of them together, but I have these as a size ref haha, phoenix is a very big bird.

51374720_qv2gaIdwfpdQSWK.png
64089841_pAR5dZbEwr6Da5h.png

I would absolutely love to work with you, even if you'd prefer to draw the phoenix alone too. What collectible/s would you be interested in? 😊

Hi Frosty! Figured I'd give it a shot. :>
Below are mostly recent examples, I was being very experimental for Art Fight hehe. Thanks for considering! ^^

Hi Cher!!! Waaah, seeing your art is giving me life right now (also were those ALL from Artfight?? Your power to draw so many gorgeous rendered pieces in a month!! ;o;). I feel so honoured you'd be interested in drawing one of my kids, and would love to work with you if possible. What collectible/s would you be interested in? 🥰

I'm not the best, so I completely understand if you would not like this, but I'd be happy to draw for a planet glow wand, galaxolotyl fragment if they become giftable, or moon whale plushes?

Thank you for considering!

Nooo, please don't say that??? Your art is seriously beautiful don't ever think otherwise. 😤 I would for sure be down for a trade! The Planet Glow Wand is your priority I'm guessing since you mentioned it first? Would be happy to trade you one, and if I can afford it, the Space Whale Plush as well. 💕 Let me know if you need a specific time/date of purchase.

Last edited:
Oh gosh! I was expecting to have to bump for a few days to get any interest at all, not get several offers right away. 😭 I'd definitely love to work with all of you if I can afford it, ahh! (I need to do math but if I convert my location tokens, I should be able to trade at least one 60 token collectible each --I'm assuming they convert 1=1-- and then one or more cheaper one? snsbfks)

Just for now, I really don't want to make any commitments with the Galaxolotl frag until we get an ETA on when it will be tradable. Just in case it's like, months or something. 😅

Hey! Waah, your art is absolutely gorgeous. :love: I would absolutely love to work with you. I will reserve a wand a meteor plush (since they're your top two!), and depending on everyone else I can see if I have enough to slip in the moon and bunny! Just let me know if you would like any specific dates/times for them. <3

In terms of you offering different styles/options, I forgot to mention in the op but I would absolutely love to give you freedom of choice. Whatever inspires you/you feel is worth your time would honestly be amazing to me, I'd really love for you to have fun drawing (and I like surprises hehe). If you feel less comfy about that though and want more direction/specifics, I'd be more than happy to discuss.

Hihi! Ahh, you're so sweet, I'm so glad you like my giant bird child (and understand the lack of name, I am awful at naming things and I still just haven't landed on anything that clicks for my animals 😅). That really means so much to me that you like its design! Yes! Bird Phoenix and Aure are connected to each other, without the tl;dr fantasy lore, they basically have their souls linked to each other. c: I don't have any full complete art of them together, but I have these as a size ref haha, phoenix is a very big bird.

I would absolutely love to work with you, even if you'd prefer to draw the phoenix alone too. What collectible/s would you be interested in? 😊

Hi Cher!!! Waaah, seeing your art is giving me life right now (also were those ALL from Artfight?? Your power to draw so many gorgeous rendered pieces in a month!! ;o;). I feel so honoured you'd be interested in drawing one of my kids, and would love to work with you if possible. What collectible/s would you be interested in? 🥰

Nooo, please don't say that??? Your art is seriously beautiful don't ever think otherwise. 😤 I would for sure be down for a trade! The Planet Glow Wand is your priority I'm guessing since you mentioned it first? Would be happy to trade you one, and if I can afford it, the Space Whale Plush as well. 💕 Let me know if you need a specific time/date of purchase.
Ahhh thank you 😭🤍 Planet is my priority but if you run out of tokens I'm happy with a space whale or two! No particular date is needed as of yet!
You have so many gorgeous oc's btw!! If you don't have a preference, would it be okay if I drew Lamelle? I also love your fish oc!! (idk if they're stories work together though). And if so, would I be able to know a little about their personality?

Thank you again aaaa

I’d so love to draw your OCs, they are so amazing! Unfortunately I have a lot of unfinished and open projects still ahead of me that I need to finish first before I can offer something to you 🥺 I just wanted to voice my interest - if by the time I’m caught up with everything you’re still interested in art and this thread is still here, I’ll be back 💜😊

the only collectibles from this event that I'm really interested in are the planet glow wand and Andromeda potion (with the former being higher priority), I understand if you would prefer to reserve those for someone else though. just figured I'd throw my offer in there if you're interested! I feel like the Phoenix could be an interesting color study, I love working with lots of colors ☺️💕

Aww thank you! I don't have a specific order for the collectibles, so just let me know if you're able to also squeeze in the moon and bunny or not.

I'm good with artistic freedom, but I'll still send wips to make sure I dont miss any important details. 👍

Ah you know, I just realized. I can buy more than one of the planet wands right? I could put two in my cart at least. I don't want to make all these trade promises and it's limited one per person. If that's the case, I did promise Snowifer first. 😅

Ahhh thank you 😭🤍 Planet is my priority but if you run out of tokens I'm happy with a space whale or two! No particular date is needed as of yet!
You have so many gorgeous oc's btw!! If you don't have a preference, would it be okay if I drew Lamelle? I also love your fish oc!! (idk if they're stories work together though). And if so, would I be able to know a little about their personality?

Thank you again aaaa

Okay!! I just need to make sure I can buy more than one, but if so yes I would be happy to get you a planet wand~ If I can't would three space whales be good in compensation (or two plus something else). And thank you!! You're so kind. ;o; Lamelle would be perfectly fine (either blue or brown hair version). And haha, that's ironic that you say that because Lam and fishy are actually connected story wise in the same fashion Aure is to the phoenix I mentioned above. |D

Personality wise, Lam is fairly stoic and pragmatic, doesn't really put their emotions first and can be fairly cold even to acquaintances, especially blue haired version. Think tired person who is just focused on the end goal rather than the journey getting there. Also musically inclined, Lam plays the harp (the staff) and sings, and used to be a dancer (brown hair version), they don't do the latter anymore but the skills are still there. They are thematically inspired by the sirens (from Greek mythology, just more ocean/fish themed than bird haha).

36231939_qHVgZDPcfkLhAjL.png
*just one little note since it's really easy to miss and I don't blatantly draw attention to it, but Lam is biologically male and has a flat chest.

the only collectibles from this event that I'm really interested in are the planet glow wand and Andromeda potion (with the former being higher priority), I understand if you would prefer to reserve those for someone else though. just figured I'd throw my offer in there if you're interested! I feel like the Phoenix could be an interesting color study, I love working with lots of colors ☺️💕

Can do!! I will for sure prioritize grabbing the glow wand for you just as soon as I can find out if I can buy multiples. If not and the andromeda potion would still be okay with you, I would be happy to reserve the 60 tokens~ Do you have a preference on the date/time?

Aww thank you! I don't have a specific order for the collectibles, so just let me know if you're able to also squeeze in the moon and bunny or not.

I'm good with artistic freedom, but I'll still send wips to make sure I dont miss any important details. 👍

For sure. I'll let you know as soon as I can. Is that an okay to buy and send the wand and meteor now (if so, any message you would like for them). I'm mostly capped out on the tokens I'll be getting, but I think I should at least be able to add the blue moon as well???? Sending wips will be more than okay! I'd love to see the progress. But also, don't worry about starting until I can confirm if I can send over more from your wishlist. c:

I’d so love to draw your OCs, they are so amazing! Unfortunately I have a lot of unfinished and open projects still ahead of me that I need to finish first before I can offer something to you 🥺 I just wanted to voice my interest - if by the time I’m caught up with everything you’re still interested in art and this thread is still here, I’ll be back 💜😊

Waah, you are way too kind as always Aquilla. I'd love to see one of my kids in your style. But totally get you, I am in the same spot, I have so many AF revenges to work on + freelance work I'm falling behind too sjbfksb. I have someone who requested a comm a couple weeks ago now that I'm like, I will let you know when I can accept it but definitely not now ;m;. I wouldn't mind paying in advance, but do want to see what points I have left over first to make any trade plans if that's all good (unless you were interested in my current collectibles). 🥰

I’d love to draw something for you if there’s still room! 🥰

Hi Fox! Of course, I would adore to have some art made by you. <3 I just need to see what I'll be left with points wise first if that's okay, unless you were eyeing my other collectibles? ^^ As soon as the current trades are organized and I know what points are leftover, I will get back to you! 💕

Waah, you are way too kind as always Aquilla. I'd love to see one of my kids in your style. But totally get you, I am in the same spot, I have so many AF revenges to work on + freelance work I'm falling behind too sjbfksb. I have someone who requested a comm a couple weeks ago now that I'm like, I will let you know when I can accept it but definitely not now ;m;. I wouldn't mind paying in advance, but do want to see what points I have left over first to make any trade plans if that's all good (unless you were interested in my current collectibles). 🥰
You’re so sweet 🥰 thanks for the kind reply! Ok let’s keep it simple: let’s both catch up with stuff and wait for everything to calm down. im open for collectibles old and new, tbt, art trade - whatever works for you! 💜 I’ll come back once I’m free and see where you’re at, how does that sound?

Can do!! I will for sure prioritize grabbing the glow wand for you just as soon as I can find out if I can buy multiples. If not and the andromeda potion would still be okay with you, I would be happy to reserve the 60 tokens~ Do you have a preference on the date/time?
that would be lovely, thank you 🥺❤️ I don't have a preference so all is well there! I need to work on my passport and a few other things for the event but as soon as I do that I can start drawing for you! 😊

Hi Fox! Of course, I would adore to have some art made by you. <3 I just need to see what I'll be left with points wise first if that's okay, unless you were eyeing my other collectibles? ^^ As soon as the current trades are organized and I know what points are leftover, I will get back to you! 💕
No problem at all! Just let me know when the other trades get sorted out and we can go from there 😊 I really love the asteroid plush, so that’s what I’d be most interested in 🤩

For sure. I'll let you know as soon as I can. Is that an okay to buy and send the wand and meteor now (if so, any message you would like for them). I'm mostly capped out on the tokens I'll be getting, but I think I should at least be able to add the blue moon as well???? Sending wips will be more than okay! I'd love to see the progress. But also, don't worry about starting until I can confirm if I can send over more from your wishlist. c:
Yeah, any message is fine! I can also wait to see for the moon.

You’re so sweet 🥰 thanks for the kind reply! Ok let’s keep it simple: let’s both catch up with stuff and wait for everything to calm down. im open for collectibles old and new, tbt, art trade - whatever works for you! 💜 I’ll come back once I’m free and see where you’re at, how does that sound?

Sounds like a plan!! I'll still let you know the update on my camp points just in case you want a camp collectible thrown in, and if you want to claim dibs on my current collectibles/tbt from now I really have no problem sending in advance. I don't really plan to be active on TBT once I'm done trading away my event points, so you can always reach me on IG if need be. ❤️ Best of luck with all your ongoing projects in the meantime. 😍

that would be lovely, thank you 🥺❤️ I don't have a preference so all is well there! I need to work on my passport and a few other things for the event but as soon as I do that I can start drawing for you! 😊

Okay! I can add more wands to my cart so we're safe there, let me know if you wanted a message and I can send it over. <3 And yeah of course that's fine. No rush on my end so please take the time you need. 😊 I won't be checking in TBT daily but I'll hopefully hop on here like at least once a week if you need to reach me about anything.

No problem at all! Just let me know when the other trades get sorted out and we can go from there 😊 I really love the asteroid plush, so that’s what I’d be most interested in 🤩

Okay!!! Haha, I wasn't planning on participating in the final round of the guessing game event, but it takes like two seconds to enter so I can throw in a guess really quick. I think that should bump me up to 25 tokens in uhhh, three or four days?

Yeah, any message is fine! I can also wait to see for the moon.

Sent them!! Sorry I couldn't think of any good messages, if you want me to change them I can do that. 😅

Okay! I can add more wands to my cart so we're safe there, let me know if you wanted a message and I can send it over. <3 And yeah of course that's fine. No rush on my end so please take the time you need. 😊 I won't be checking in TBT daily but I'll hopefully hop on here like at least once a week if you need to reach me about anything.
any message is okay! thank you so much for the opportunity! ☺️💞

Sounds like a plan!! I'll still let you know the update on my camp points just in case you want a camp collectible thrown in, and if you want to claim dibs on my current collectibles/tbt from now I really have no problem sending in advance. I don't really plan to be active on TBT once I'm done trading away my event points, so you can always reach me on IG if need be. ❤️ Best of luck with all your ongoing projects in the meantime. 😍

Okay!!! Haha, I wasn't planning on participating in the final round of the guessing game event, but it takes like two seconds to enter so I can throw in a guess really quick. I think that should bump me up to 25 tokens in uhhh, three or four days?

Sent them!! Sorry I couldn't think of any good messages, if you want me to change them I can do that. 😅
You're all good <3

Back