• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unpurchased Camp Collectibles + Other Collectibles for OC Art?? *ON HOLD*

Sounds like a plan!! I'll still let you know the update on my camp points just in case you want a camp collectible thrown in, and if you want to claim dibs on my current collectibles/tbt from now I really have no problem sending in advance. I don't really plan to be active on TBT once I'm done trading away my event points, so you can always reach me on IG if need be. ❤️ Best of luck with all your ongoing projects in the meantime. 😍
Oh no! I’ll be really sad to see you go 🥺💜 you were such a joy to have around here!

In that case, may I pick your galaxolotl frag (unless it’s sentimental for you)? It will remind me of your adorable camp art and thus remind me of you when you aren’t around here anymore. You can hold on to it until I actually send you a sketch! Alternatively I'd love a white crescent moon or space whale, depending on the amount of tokens left.

Last edited:
Ah you know, I just realized. I can buy more than one of the planet wands right? I could put two in my cart at least. I don't want to make all these trade promises and it's limited one per person. If that's the case, I did promise Snowifer first. 😅

Okay!! I just need to make sure I can buy more than one, but if so yes I would be happy to get you a planet wand~ If I can't would three space whales be good in compensation (or two plus something else). And thank you!! You're so kind. ;o; Lamelle would be perfectly fine (either blue or brown hair version). And haha, that's ironic that you say that because Lam and fishy are actually connected story wise in the same fashion Aure is to the phoenix I mentioned above. |D

Personality wise, Lam is fairly stoic and pragmatic, doesn't really put their emotions first and can be fairly cold even to acquaintances, especially blue haired version. Think tired person who is just focused on the end goal rather than the journey getting there. Also musically inclined, Lam plays the harp (the staff) and sings, and used to be a dancer (brown hair version), they don't do the latter anymore but the skills are still there. They are thematically inspired by the sirens (from Greek mythology, just more ocean/fish themed than bird haha).

36231939_qHVgZDPcfkLhAjL.png
*just one little note since it's really easy to miss and I don't blatantly draw attention to it, but Lam is biologically male and has a flat chest.

Can do!! I will for sure prioritize grabbing the glow wand for you just as soon as I can find out if I can buy multiples. If not and the andromeda potion would still be okay with you, I would be happy to reserve the 60 tokens~ Do you have a preference on the date/time?

For sure. I'll let you know as soon as I can. Is that an okay to buy and send the wand and meteor now (if so, any message you would like for them). I'm mostly capped out on the tokens I'll be getting, but I think I should at least be able to add the blue moon as well???? Sending wips will be more than okay! I'd love to see the progress. But also, don't worry about starting until I can confirm if I can send over more from your wishlist. c:

Waah, you are way too kind as always Aquilla. I'd love to see one of my kids in your style. But totally get you, I am in the same spot, I have so many AF revenges to work on + freelance work I'm falling behind too sjbfksb. I have someone who requested a comm a couple weeks ago now that I'm like, I will let you know when I can accept it but definitely not now ;m;. I wouldn't mind paying in advance, but do want to see what points I have left over first to make any trade plans if that's all good (unless you were interested in my current collectibles). 🥰

Hi Fox! Of course, I would adore to have some art made by you. <3 I just need to see what I'll be left with points wise first if that's okay, unless you were eyeing my other collectibles? ^^ As soon as the current trades are organized and I know what points are leftover, I will get back to you! 💕
Ahh thank you for the info!!
A couple other things to make sure, would a more fight/action pose work for them? Or more of a normal/less fight-like dynamic pose? (if that makes any sense?? just planning rn)
Also I hope this is okay, but I'm not very fast, so it won't be ready by the end of the event. I will definitely send through sketch and progress shots though, I hope that's okay with you 😭 I'm still learning to get quicker with my art.

Oh no though 🤍 sad to see you go aa, I'll make sure to follow your insta, your artstyle is so cute 🥰

Sorry for disappearing!!!

any message is okay! thank you so much for the opportunity! ☺️💞

Couple days late but sent! Went with a Mario inspired message because of your handle, if you want it changed lemme know. 🥰

You're all good <3

💕💕💕

Oh no! I’ll be really sad to see you go 🥺💜 you were such a joy to have around here!

In that case, may I pick your galaxolotl frag (unless it’s sentimental for you)? It will remind me of your adorable camp art and thus remind me of you when you aren’t around here anymore. You can hold on to it until I actually send you a sketch! Alternatively I'd love a white crescent moon or space whale, depending on the amount of tokens left.

💕

Haha, absolutely no sentiment beyond galaxolotl being my name, but I don't want anything related to camp tbh so I won't hold onto it. I still don't want to make any commitments with it yet until we know when it's tradable, but I will def keep it in mind you are interested~ Right now I think I should be able to afford either one? Or maybe both, will get back to you after I send off the last wand and see what my remaining points are.

Ahh thank you for the info!!
A couple other things to make sure, would a more fight/action pose work for them? Or more of a normal/less fight-like dynamic pose? (if that makes any sense?? just planning rn)
Also I hope this is okay, but I'm not very fast, so it won't be ready by the end of the event. I will definitely send through sketch and progress shots though, I hope that's okay with you 😭 I'm still learning to get quicker with my art.

Oh no though 🤍 sad to see you go aa, I'll make sure to follow your insta, your artstyle is so cute 🥰

Ah, either would work. I've been trying to steer the story away from a jrpg-esque setup, but the inspiration is always there so most of the kids all have some sort of fighting capability, albeit Lam isn't in the 'playable character' group. They're more focused on ranged attacks and enemy debuff (music related+summons and minor water caster) but can also hold their own in close combat (more graceful movement/dance inspired).

Oh that's perfectly fine, take your time, I'm not in any rush to receive!! I'm super looking forward to what you come up with though. Did you have a time/date in mind for when I should buy the wand? And any message included?

And you're so sweet, thank you!!! Sorry my IG is literally 90% Oshawott haha. I have a bunch of OC doodles but I've been so busy lately, haven't really took the time to post anything else yet. This week is an unwind week though. 🙏

@Foreverfox So. I made mistakes. I thought that we had until tonight to guess since it was the last day on the bridge, but apparently the last round was yesterday?????? I unfortunately don't have enough for a second asteroid plush. ><

@Foreverfox So. I made mistakes. I thought that we had until tonight to guess since it was the last day on the bridge, but apparently the last round was yesterday?????? I unfortunately don't have enough for a second asteroid plush. ><

It’s okay! Miscalculations are always bound to happen during events like this 😊 I’m always happy to do art for tbt!

Sorry for disappearing!!!

Couple days late but sent! Went with a Mario inspired message because of your handle, if you want it changed lemme know. 🥰

💕💕💕

💕

Haha, absolutely no sentiment beyond galaxolotl being my name, but I don't want anything related to camp tbh so I won't hold onto it. I still don't want to make any commitments with it yet until we know when it's tradable, but I will def keep it in mind you are interested~ Right now I think I should be able to afford either one? Or maybe both, will get back to you after I send off the last wand and see what my remaining points are.

Ah, either would work. I've been trying to steer the story away from a jrpg-esque setup, but the inspiration is always there so most of the kids all have some sort of fighting capability, albeit Lam isn't in the 'playable character' group. They're more focused on ranged attacks and enemy debuff (music related+summons and minor water caster) but can also hold their own in close combat (more graceful movement/dance inspired).

Oh that's perfectly fine, take your time, I'm not in any rush to receive!! I'm super looking forward to what you come up with though. Did you have a time/date in mind for when I should buy the wand? And any message included?

And you're so sweet, thank you!!! Sorry my IG is literally 90% Oshawott haha. I have a bunch of OC doodles but I've been so busy lately, haven't really took the time to post anything else yet. This week is an unwind week though. 🙏

Ahh makes sense! Thank you!! I'll send through the sketch when I finish!
I've now bought the collectibles I needed to get before the wand, so anytime in the next couple of days would be good if that's good with you? "a rather heavy utensil" would be good thank you!!
Thank you so much 😭

And Oshawott is adorable, so no complaints here!

Ahh makes sense! Thank you!! I'll send through the sketch when I finish!
I've now bought the collectibles I needed to get before the wand, so anytime in the next couple of days would be good if that's good with you? "a rather heavy utensil" would be good thank you!!
Thank you so much 😭

And Oshawott is adorable, so no complaints here!

<3 Take your time!! And sent!! Before I likely disappear for a few days again haha.

I absolutely love the message aaaah!! 💞💞
I may want it adjusted ever so slightly, just bc I've OCD and I like to have things a certain way hehe. I can send you a DM when I get home!

since the event is almost over and I'm fairly positive I have everything done that I need to do, I should be able to start working on your commission soon! also if there's any other details I should know please do tell! 😊

I absolutely love the message aaaah!! 💞💞
I may want it adjusted ever so slightly, just bc I've OCD and I like to have things a certain way hehe. I can send you a DM when I get home!

since the event is almost over and I'm fairly positive I have everything done that I need to do, I should be able to start working on your commission soon! also if there's any other details I should know please do tell! 😊

Ah sorry for the delay, but I 100% can change things up to match your message preferences. Feel free to DM me when you're ready. 🥰

And ahhh, I'm looking forward to it!! But of course, even with event stuff wrapped up, there is no rush. <3 Mmm, I can't think of any important to know details for art related things unless random lore facts would help with art inspiration. 🤔 I guess one thing is that even though it's a phoenix it doesn't have any affinity to fire (probably a little obvious with the design), though it did in its previous incarnation, now it is an air elemental. Aure is also most proficient with air related magic but is adept with any element. Also, the design is greatly influenced from peacocks. 🦚

Back