Scavenging Race (Crews 1 & 2)

Keyring with three different keys and three different decorative keychains

hey, is it just one keyring with 3 different keys + 3 decorative keychains on it? or can it be 3 seperate keyrings with 1 key on + 1 decorative keychain (all different)?

For the calculator one, is it okay if it is in two images? The screen on my calculator doesn't show the whole equation

Just one image unless otherwise stated please.

hey, is it just one keyring with 3 different keys + 3 decorative keychains on it? or can it be 3 seperate keyrings with 1 key on + 1 decorative keychain (all different)?

One keyring with 3 different keys + 3 decorative keychains on it. I will edit the post to specify that.

Is it okay if the card tower is built versus being….prebuilt…? (to make a card tower out of cards)

What are we supposed to include for the "Other" type of Able's sisters clothing?

Is it okay if the card tower is built versus being….prebuilt…? (to make a card tower out of cards)

Prebuilt is acceptable if it's at least 5 layers made of actual cards. Edit: And built is fine of course too. Sorry I should have mentioned that first.

What are we supposed to include for the "Other" type of Able's sisters clothing?

Swimsuit works.

Prebuilt is acceptable if it's at least 5 layers made of actual cards.

Swimsuit works.
So something that wasn’t built before the round isn’t…? Or is it also ok to build one now?

Also do the animal clothes in our team color need to be specific for an animal?

The clothes should be that animal's size clothing. So not a human shirt on a dog. By the way, I will accept a close shade of your crew color. Like green for Actually, Nevermind, and gray for The Galaxolotls.

what counts as a decorative keychain? like would charms count? does it matter how big they are?

The clothes should be that animal's size clothing. So not a human shirt on a dog. By the way, I will accept a close shade of your crew color. Like green for Actually, Nevermind, and gray for The Galaxolotls.
If I have a shirt that is the right size and color for my dog, but is not a dog’s shirt, would that work? (Like, it would be “tightly fitting” as specified because my dog is very big and it is a sleeveless shirt about the shape of a dog shirt.) Or would it need to be only a dog’s shirt that a human physically could not wear?

If I have a shirt that is the right size and color for my dog, but is not a dog’s shirt, would that work? (Like, it would be “tightly fitting” as specified because my dog is very big and it is a sleeveless shirt about the shape of a dog shirt.) Or would it need to be only a dog’s shirt that a human physically could not wear?

The clothes should be made for the animal hence fitted sorry it wasn't clear. To be honest it would be difficult to determine whether it's truly "made for the animal" when the animal is large and can fit the human clothes perfectly! I would be flexible about it if I saw an image like that.

Back