Scamming and bad transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Clearly" you didn't read ZR's ORIGINAL POST:
"I've seen a few reports about bad transactions, bad codes and whatnot lately. If you have been the victim of a bad sale you need to take screenshots of the pms when you send in a report. It makes my job a lot easier when it comes to determining how valid your statement is.
Additionally if you've been the victim of a bad trade (whether it be TBT or Game codes) please pm me."

PM him, NOT discuss it on this thread. You're not supposed to publicly shame anyone, it's against the rules. Maybe you should do more reading.

"I've seen a few reports about bad transactions, bad codes and whatnot lately. If you have been the victim of a bad sale you need to take screenshots of the pms when you send in a report. It makes my job a lot easier when it comes to determining how valid your statement is.
Additionally if you've been the victim of a bad trade (whether it be TBT or Game codes) please pm me."

PM him, NOT discuss it on this thread. You're not supposed to publicly shame anyone, it's against the rules. Maybe you should do more reading.

omg but please chill for a second

I'm pretty sure that these people who were scammed have reported already, as that is common sense. But, they're saying that not much is being done. And don't you think that scammers deserve to be called out?
Also, ZR is female btw.

Last edited:

And maybe you should calm down quite a bit.

omg but please chill for a second

I'm 18 years old, I don't need you telling me to chill. Everyone else is speaking their mind, don't single me out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And maybe you should calm down quite a bit.

Again, I'm 18. I don't need you telling me to calm down. I am calm. Don't get upset just because you're wrong. You're the one not following the rules, so again, don't single me out.

I'm 18 years old, I don't need you telling me to chill. Everyone else is speaking their mind, don't single me out.

nice. youre an adult. calm down, im not being rude about it, but I feel like youre being a bit much. jst tone it down is all im saying

Guys, don't get off-topic. Let's all calm down a bit.

Last edited:
nice. youre an adult. calm down, im not being rude about it, but I feel like youre being a bit much. jst tone it down is all im saying

I literally didn't do anything? I quoted his original post. Pretty sure that's calm. I think everyone else is being a bit much. I guess we all have our own opinions.

Not any part of the OP stated that you couldn't discuss recent scams, it only said to include evidence. And most people haven't been publicly shaming someone, the user themselves posted into the thread revealing that they were the scammer.

Not any part of the OP stated that you couldn't discuss recent scams, it only said to include evidence. And most people haven't been publicly shaming someone, the user themselves posted into the thread revealing that they were the scammer.

This right here. Bless.

This is what people have failed to realize

Last edited:
The thread was bumped due to recent events that haven't been dealt with. I PMd about my issue when this thread was made (February), so you can see things are going slowly.

Oh! So if this is the case, anyone know who the recent scammer has been? Post proof too? This might be the best way as of now to help protect other users from being scammed by the same user, no?

Did anyone else notice that Adol has been lurking and liking kayla's posts? o.o

Un-liked everything :rolleyes:

Also did anyone else notice we broke the site over this (database error)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again, I'm 18. I don't need you telling me to calm down. I am calm. Don't get upset just because you're wrong. You're the one not following the rules, so again, don't single me out.

My post was nothing to do with me being wrong or right. It's because you're starting to get too worked up about this.

Was that mini modding ? idk I'm pretty sure it was.
Anyways, yes I feel like we are free to discuss scammers here
So yeah. Let's get back on topic <:

Shayne came out and stating ranting about how she wasn't a scammer and "ONLY SCAMMED 1 THE REST WERE FAKE" or something. Although, I don't doubt that they were lying and the other scams that she got negative feedback for were real.

idk I mean the mods are people too, they cant be on all the time to fix our problems... but I guess at the same time, there are times where they do have free time to help, but this stuff doesn't jst get resolved over night. I think that's what people are failing to notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back