• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

you can have all your feelings dead on, but unless if you can pinpoint why you're feeling it and explain it to other people in a manner that makes sense and is believable, then you're not gonna get them lynched

Says ender the "daniel is scum just trust me" XD
LOL I WANNA SEE A QUOTE FOR THIS OMFG.

But in all seriousness, yeah, if your claims are going to be given any merit, you need logic behind it.

Last edited:
Says ender the "daniel is scum just trust me" XD

You mean the day 1 reads? There's not much you can DO for arguing on day 1, because there's rarely enough content to properly infer scumminess.

And even despite that, near the end of the day I tend to elaborate more anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL I WANNA SEE A QUOTE FOR THIS OMFG.

But in all seriousness, yeah, if your claims are going to be given any merit, you need logic behind it.

I've made a habit of within the first 12 hours of day one I'll throw out a name of someone who I scumread the most at the time, without any context, and see who reacts.

You've SEEN me do that tho, Sarasa. Remember me doing that to Oath in the Cult game, and Trojan in the game before that.

day one is just about picking out weird posts that town players wouldnt make and throwing names into the ring to see how ppl react to them

Back