• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Dolby pinged me pretty impressively. I'll be honest, I thought I didn't leave traces that you could pick up on unless you knew me really well but I was arrogant and wrong.

Good game everyone, town played very well this game. In particular Ayaya and M3ow wound up playing a lot better than I thought they would. Look forward to games with them in the future.

Sorry if I got off on the wrong foot Minties, this was an excellently hosted game and it was a treat to play in it, despite the megalithic post count.

it was pretty evident how little respect meow got when everyone essentially ignored her post on day3. spoilering it didnt help either to be fair

Thank you for hosting the game Minties! It was a fun set-up; sorry for not shtposting the last day before the game ended but :lemon: I wouldn't have mattered anyways

it was pretty evident how little respect meow got when everyone essentially ignored her post on day3. spoilering it didnt help either to be fair

every1 was being so blind I swear I started thinking every1 was scum
but lol yeah lesson learned about the spoiler

this is why u gotta treat every1 w/ respect evenb if theyre new!!! they might be the ones who save your asses

Oh it's over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we just talk about the fact that almost the entire scum team was in my will

Back