Scamming and bad transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone needs to stop gaming up on shayne. I'm sure everyone's said what needs to be said by now. This is a very important thread and if this keeps going then the mods will just close it. We need to keep this thread open.

I'm honestly really curious, who scammed people this weekend?

Last edited:
Regardless of who the scammer(s) are/is, they should be dealt with appropriately.

Why enough? It's needs to be out there for people to know this is actually going on and nothing's being done about it.

Why enough? It's needs to be out there for people to know this is actually going on and nothing's being done about it.

This is obviously not the thread to be doing that on. If you have a problem with a scammer, REPORT THEM TO A MOD, and they'll handle it appropriately. A thread doesn't need to be clogged for it.

Last edited:
This is obviously not the thread to be doing that on. If you have a problem with a scammer, REPORT THEM TO A MOD, and they'll handle it appropriately. A thread doesn't need to be clogged for it.

But this thread is for scamming and bad transactions...?

Clearly you haven't been paying attention considering the fact that one person HAS been report a few times already. What, do you just want this person to get away with all this and carry on scamming people?

Also if you don't like it, instead of complaining about this thread then just ignore it. Simple, eh?

Last edited:

Apparently the mods aren't doing enough, which is why this thread exists.

That's kinda the reason why I make the users put in the code I'm trying to sell before they pay me TBT. If it doesn't work, they don't have to pay. If it works, I like to get the TBT.

Also, I go first when trading (like paying for an item or giving an items I'm trying to sell) so I don't end up scamming.

how does this help though? it doesnt change the fact that all the trades are trust based.

I wish i knew who it was.... I just wanna be on the look out. It is NOT OK to scam someone outta anything, in game, online, or in person

I wish i knew who it was.... I just wanna be on the look out. It is NOT OK to scam someone outta anything, in game, online, or in person

This is me, even though you're not supposed to publicly shame users. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back