• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Scum would be stupid to kill me unless they blue snipped because I'm in no way a strong town threat

true but if she would be scum, she wouldn't care and probably kill you off D1 anyways as a revenge kill

look at how she plays as town

as scum i wouldn't be surprised if she picked off everyone who ever hated on her

true but if she would be scum, she wouldn't care and probably kill you off D1 anyways as a revenge kill

look at how she plays as town

as scum i wouldn't be surprised if she picked off everyone who ever hated on her
But would her teammates let her revenge kill?

But would her teammates let her revenge kill?

no, but she'd probably try every means possible to override

She was godfather in Smash Mafia, if she was still alive she would've killed Daniel and Luca because she was annoyed at them... I'm glad she was lynched oops

^

I know this sounds wrong, but a D1 starry lynch is almost necessary for town to have any chance, along with a D2 cmd lynch.

^

I know this sounds wrong, but a D1 starry lynch is almost necessary for town to have any chance, along with a D2 cmd lynch.

Not in the slightest. I mean I lost a game as scum because of Call me Daniel.

He had no good reasoning and I'd set the game up perfectly

Back