• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Entry #04] Deep Reflection: So Much Mobile Gaming!! I guess... :T

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Bells
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

🌺 Blog Banner by A r i a n e 🌺

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Since I talked about gaming in my previous blog topics about gaming just stuck to my mind. I thought it would be fun to share the mobile games that I am currently playing at the moment. Not sure what other mobile games that other users on this forum play, but fill free to tell me what mobile games that you're currently playing at the moment. Perhaps I might check them out when I can do so. But... I do worry that I would run out of space on my cellphone if I were to do it. My cellphone is an LG Aristo.

Currently, I have three mobile games on my phone and the experience I have playing them are very good so far. The three games I have on there are: Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, and Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omina. There were other mobile games that I played before; however, some of them required some kind of code to get access to an account. It isn't possible for me to get the code since the code was on to my other cellphone that died on me. So... Yeah. Can't play those games anymore. Not worth it for me to start all over again. It was nice while it lasted. Good times...

- Mobile Game #1: Fire Emblem Heroes

The first mobile game that I would like to talk about is Fire Emblem Heroes. It's a mobile game that I was excited to play once I found out about it. I was introduced to the Fire Emblem series thanks to Super Smash Brothers Melee. And... The first Fire Emblem game that I played is called Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the Nintendo GameCube. I'd like to thank Super Smash Brothers Melee for introducing it to me. Wouldn't be playing Fire Emblem if I hadn't played Super Smash Brothers Melee.

In any case... One of the earliest memories that I have of this game was when the 1st Voting Gauntlet had begun. The theme of that voting gauntlet was Princes vs Princesses. The Princes were: Alfonse (FEHeroes), Leo (FEFates), Chrom (FEAwakening), and Ephriam (FESacredStones). The Princesses were: Sharena (FEHeroes), Elise (FEFates), Lucina (FEAwakening), and Eirika (FESacredStones). When this Event had started, the person I had chosen to support was Ephriam (My FE Husbando) and was quite proud to support him. The best match in that gauntlet to me was Ephriam vs Chrom. The struggle to try to win against Team Chrom was just too real, but Team Ephraim was able to overpower Team Chrom in the end. In the Finals... Team Ephraim got slaughtered by Team Lucina. Oh... The pain of defeat. :/ When other voting gauntlets came about I wasn't really interested in them. But... The interest kind of came back when Ike and Ninian were in them. At the moment... Not really that interested in them.

The one thing I was more invested in when it comes Fire Emblem Heroes was the Tempest Trials. I was able to get some interesting stuff; however, I was never really able to get them all due to time constraints. It is a little sad when I think about it from time to time. All the nice stuff that I missed...

I sometimes try the Arena and the Arena Assault, but I get kind of lazy to do them even though it would actually help me if I were to do them due to the stuff you can get from them. Need to remind myself that I should be a bit more active on those. Then again... There's a lot that I want to do; however, I don't really have much motivation. So many new things to take into account when it comes to the game. Having some kind of game plan does really help me out in the long run.

When playing the game I just always use the default stuff that each and every unit had, but I experimented with the seals and hoped that everything would just work out. So far... It has been working for me just a bit. I was able to get some good five star units. If I didn't get any good ones then I don't think I would be able to keep going in the game. My summoning rate in the game started off pretty bad until a bit more into the game where I was getting good units that I didn't expect to get. Just sort of gave up getting some good units. The my summoning rate right now is alright. Wish it could be better, but I was able to get the units that I really wanted. So... Yay for me. :] Super happy about that.

At the moment... Trying learn about how to build units and whatnot. It's going to take a long while...

My ID for Fire Emblem Heroes is 2821911025 in case anyone wanted to know.

- Mobile Game #2: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

The second mobile game that I would like to talk about is Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. This game was a game that I was a bit skeptical about, but I decided to give it a chance to see if I would actually like it or not. Trying to play the game was rough at the beginning due to getting lots of error codes. I assumed it was from my end, but apparently it was on the game's end due to the high amount of people playing the game. It was a little frustrating for a while; however, I was able to pull through in the end.

The villagers that I was introduced in the were some that I have and haven't seen. It was pretty cool to have them in my campsite until I needed to kick out certain people to bring in certain people to help me out with materials that I needed. It was sad to do it, but I had to do what I had to do. Oh.. Well.

While playing the game I was very picky about what to build and when to build them. Getting bells in the game was a bit hard to come by, so I had to plan accordingly to prevent myself from wanting to spend all my bells all at once. Lots of the time my inventory for items was almost always full. It kind of problematic from time to time, but I was able to make a system that works best for me.

There were some events that I missed in the game due to something bad happened to my previous cellphone. It was really sad that I had to miss those events. The items one can get from them were really nice. Though some of the events that I participated in were kind of draining despite the appealing items. These kind of events are going make me want to quit the game at some point. Oh.. Boy.

I'm pretty grateful for the people that helped me during the events that I was in. Not sure who they all are, but without them I wouldn't be able to get certain items that I wanted. So... Thanks.

I'm currently kind of burnout from the game due to the Easter event. It was a lot work for me. So... I am just playing the game whenever the mood suits me. I found out some interesting stuff that is coming up in the game. I am a bit excited for it, but at the same time I am not entirely sure.

My Friend ID for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is 0021-0185-973 in case anyone wanted to know.

- Mobile Game #3: Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omina

This last game is something I am not sure if anyone on the forum has played yet. The game is called Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omina. I think the game was out like in February and I started playing like in March. I don't really remember all the details. But... I went with what I have thus far.

I actually found this mobile game out the blue. I was pretty surprised that Final Fantasy had a mobile game as well. Looked up some stuff about the game and apparently I missed some event characters. Though... I did hear that there is chance that they'll come back to the game. So... That's very nice to hear if that is the case. I found out that Squall from FFVIII was an event character... :T

The battle system is pretty simple and not complicated to learn. One thing that I liked about the game was that Chapters in the game doesn't cost any stamina to use. I'm too used to games where it requires stamina to progress or something. Though... Stamina is used in the World of Illusions area. Not sure what that's about since I never tried it yet. May try that at some point if I am not busy with Fire Emblem Heroes or Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. I am a bit worried about doing the World of Illusions though.

I haven't done much in the game. I've only done like chapters and certain events. Some events you can get certain characters or certain crystals to power up your characters. There is a thing called Co-op Quests, but I haven't gotten to that yet. Not sure if I want to do it at all since I am training a lot of the characters that I have. Plus I need to get some good gear for all of them. Too much work.

My current team for the game is: Tifa (FFVII), Cloud (FFVII), and Rem (FF Type-0). I use Tifa as my support character for users in the game to use. Picked her because she's my favorite FF character.

My ID for Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omina is 949605363 in case anyone wanted to know.

So... Yeah. These are all the mobile games that I am currently playing at the moment. It's pretty difficult to manage them all, but I do enjoy playing them whenever I get the opportunity to do so.

Thanks for reading if you did. Very much appreciate it. :]

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Back