• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ~ S T A R M I E Cycling! ~ New cycle town! [In: / Out: ]

(This might be really stupid, but) ruby is gone right? ;~;

Lurking for Ruby the bunny! I've been looking for a few weeks now and this little bunny is giving me stress!

Alright! Just reset, here are the starters!

Twiggy
Ankha
Joey
Mitzi

~ Getting development permit and stuff for campsite please bare with me :3 I'll update the villagers as they roll in ~

Do you need any flowers, sweetness? I can definitely let you pick up as many flowers as you need so you can water them! o: I have truckloads of them when I was raising my permit. xD

Do you need any flowers, sweetness? I can definitely let you pick up as many flowers as you need so you can water them! o: I have truckloads of them when I was raising my permit. xD

Awh! Thank you so much~ I'm on 91% so I think a couple of minutes of hard work and it'll be done, voila! But thank you!!<3

~ O'Hare moved in ~ I actually think O'Hare is reeaaally cute ^u^

Back