• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ~ S T A R M I E Cycling! ~ New cycle town! [In: / Out: ]

(This might be really stupid, but) ruby is gone right? ;~;

Lurking for Ruby the bunny! I've been looking for a few weeks now and this little bunny is giving me stress!

Alright! Just reset, here are the starters!

Twiggy
Ankha
Joey
Mitzi

~ Getting development permit and stuff for campsite please bare with me :3 I'll update the villagers as they roll in ~

Do you need any flowers, sweetness? I can definitely let you pick up as many flowers as you need so you can water them! o: I have truckloads of them when I was raising my permit. xD

Do you need any flowers, sweetness? I can definitely let you pick up as many flowers as you need so you can water them! o: I have truckloads of them when I was raising my permit. xD

Awh! Thank you so much~ I'm on 91% so I think a couple of minutes of hard work and it'll be done, voila! But thank you!!<3

~ O'Hare moved in ~ I actually think O'Hare is reeaaally cute ^u^

Back