• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [FT] S5 Villager Cards & WAs [LF] Series 1-4, S5 SPs, WA.

Hi I’m interested in WA02 Hopkins
From your list I’ve got
NA
167 Beau
364 Zucker

I’ve also got EU
037 Kabuki
264 Marshall

I also have Fauna, Maple, and Kyle on the way but I won’t officially offers those up until I have them in hand

Lemme know if you’re interested in working out a trade for Hopkins :)

I have 028 Jambette, 062 T-Bone, 086 Chief, 353 Elise, 288 Curly, 273 Moe can trade all for WA Hopkins, WA Admiral

I have 028 Jambette, 062 T-Bone, 086 Chief, 353 Elise, 288 Curly, 273 Moe can trade all for WA Hopkins, WA Admiral
Hi! Hopkins is involved in another trade now, but I'd still be willing to part with Admiral. Pm me if you still want to work something out for him.

hey, 404 is the last card i'm looking for if it's still available! :) i have series 5 specials 402, 406, 408, 409, and 416 to offer in return. i also have lots of series 1-4 if you'd rather hear that list

Would you be willing to trade 3-4 Villagers (some specials too maybe), for each of your WA cards. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the ones in bold but I have a bunch of the others you need.

Would you be willing to trade 3-4 Villagers (some specials too maybe), for each of your WA cards. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the ones in bold but I have a bunch of the others you need.
Can you PM a list of what you have or a link to a post if you have one?

Hello there! I'm in the US and would love to trade with you!

What I have:

SeriesNumber Name
1026Renee
1070Biff
2127Kitt

What I Want:
SeriesNumberName
5430Judy
5437Marlo
5441Chabwick

I will be traveling for a week tomorrow, so if you agree today, I will try to get everything mailed before I go!

Hi, I’m really new to collecting and started getting my first doubles.
I can trade 102 Reese & 162 Mathilda
Would love to trade for Shino & Sherb if thats possible :)
I saw the rules; happy to send mine first

Back