• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway RV Visits All 50 Welcome Amiibos | Sanrio RV's | Inkwell, Felyne, ETC.

Don't know if you're back yet but if I can make an advance request for tomorrow, I'd like to make two visits to Paolo. I should be available after 8am Pacific Time if you're ok with that

Don't know if you're back yet but if I can make an advance request for tomorrow, I'd like to make two visits to Paolo. I should be available after 8am Pacific Time if you're ok with that

am available in 30 minutes if you're still on then! if not tomorrow morning is fine!

Tomorrow works better for me, cuts down on amount of TTing I'd need to do since you let me in to see Piper earlier today

~ signing off for tonight will be taking more requests tomorrow ~

hey! when you're getting back to these, can i visit ?toile or chai's RV?

Id also like to visit chai if you were going to have her open :) no rush lol��

hey! when you're getting back to these, can i visit ?toile or chai's RV?

am gonna be online for a few hours now. Lemme know if you're available, if not check back tomorrow !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id also like to visit chai if you were going to have her open :) no rush lol��

am online now, lemme know if you are available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

~ slow night so I'll check back tomorrow ~

Last edited:
i’m here now, seems like you’re offline tho, time zones ffs lmao

After other person is done getting her stuff. Can you scan Chai in so I can get the Cinnamoroll table, stool, sofa, sign, and tray.
My FC 1349-8741-1668 Let me know when your available or ready.

After other person is done getting her stuff. Can you scan Chai in so I can get the Cinnamoroll table, stool, sofa, sign, and tray.
My FC 1349-8741-1668 Let me know when your available or ready.

you can only purchase 3 things per day then you have to time travel! I'll open my gates in a few minutes

Back