• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

DID I MISS IT I HAVE RLC
Post automatically merged:

oop nvm i see ur note good luck with inktober!!!!! I better see every submission

IMG-2949.png

oops went a lil wild w the background LOL

I have archived some options for now, I want to rework them, adjust pricing and practice more! Apologies if you were interested in any of those ones, however my dms are always open : )

taking on ONE extra tbt slot for now, then I'm gonna close for a lil longer than normal for INKTOBERRRR and irl commissions with the runup to xmas! I'm hoping to take on more before then but no promisesss

@Jacob
@daringred_
@Shawna
So pretty!! Thank you I love it 😻

Hi @r a t ! These are soo cute, I hope it's okay to put in a request! Are non-AC OCs allowed?

payment type & amount: RLC; £6 + £3 (for extra character)
style: smoothie scrub (I love their stubby little limbs!)
references:
22939378_P2uGKA9Mm.png

24974648_QJHlwJ6OQ.png

22084232_uvqn2bPim.png
any extra info: He's a black cat who always looks pretty serious. For the extra character, could I have the Lucky Cat item from Animal Crossing with him? (I know it's technically an inanimate object and not a character, but let me know if that's okay!)

Lucky_Cat_%28White%29_NH_Icon.png

4blel5tt7np91.jpg
Thank you for your time and consideration!!

IMG-2955.png

if u would like them separately hatori then just lmk and I'll send u those versions, as well as any other adjustments that u may want ♡

-

Added some extra slots!! then I'm closing till nov/dec time : )

♡ pingylist ♡

@Jacob
@daringred_

hii could I place an order? If the slots are currently only for the pinglist that’s ok too, just let me know thank you!!

payment type & amount: 200 tbt
style: scribble scrub
references: Popuri & Merry
IMG_0162.jpg

1695157903283.png
any extra info: I’ll leave everything else up to you, thank you for considering!

wahhhh your art is so precious!! i’d love to be considered for a slot if possible, please 💖

style: smoothie scrub
references:
i’m putting my island rep as my ref, but there’s a few changes to her i’d like if possible 😅
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg

instead of the elmo dress, do-rag and glasses, could i just have her wearing the boots and an oversized “i am kenough” hoodie

IMG_3647.jpeg

and instead of her braids, could i have her hair down, straight, and resting on her shoulders? like this, maybe?
IMG_3648.png
any extra info: her hair is black (just wanted to clarify since i know it looks browm in some screenshots haha), and could i have her holding a crescent-moon wand? any colour you think would look good is fine by me!

i can pay extra if needed, just lmk! thanks for considering 💖

Last edited:
slides in for a rlc slot bc i want a smoothie scrub to go with my scribble scrub

payment type & amount: rlc!! £6
style: a smoothie scrub
references: same as last time! but the way you drew my rep in the previous piece i ordered was PERFECT!!
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

acnh version + you don't have to add on the star pochette c:
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
any extra info: if possible i'd love to be holding a lily of the valley flower (again lol ;u; ) i'd love some simple little background flourishes if possible too! maybe something similar to what's in my scribble scrub, i really loved the stars! thanks again rosie!!!

IMG-2955.png

if u would like them separately hatori then just lmk and I'll send u those versions, as well as any other adjustments that u may want ♡

-

Added some extra slots!! then I'm closing till nov/dec time : )

♡ pingylist ♡

@Jacob
@daringred_

Oh yayy! Thank you so much for drawing them, I love it! They both look so cute in your style ^^ <3
No adjustments needed, they're so cute! Though I would love separate versions if possible :) Thanks again for your time!

hii could I place an order? If the slots are currently only for the pinglist that’s ok too, just let me know thank you!!

style: scribble scrub
references: Popuri & Merry any extra info: I’ll leave everything else up to you, thank you for considering!

aAAhhh I love popuri 🥺 so excited to draw them together!!! ty for ur order 💜

wahhhh your art is so precious!! i’d love to be considered for a slot if possible, please 💖

style: smoothie scrub
references:
i’m putting my island rep as my ref, but there’s a few changes to her i’d like if possible 😅View attachment 513991View attachment 513992

instead of the elmo dress, do-rag and glasses, could i just have her wearing the boots and an oversized “i am kenough” hoodie

View attachment 513995

and instead of her braids, could i have her hair down, straight, and resting on her shoulders? like this, maybe?
View attachment 513996
any extra info: her hair is black (just wanted to clarify since i know it looks browm in some screenshots haha), and could i have her holding a crescent-moon wand? any colour you think would look good is fine by me!

i can pay extra if needed, just lmk! thanks for considering 💖

I AM KENOUGHHHH tysm xara!!! 🤩 I hope I do the hoodie justice LOL

slides in for a rlc slot bc i want a smoothie scrub to go with my scribble scrub

payment type & amount: rlc!! £6
style: a smoothie scrub
references: same as last time! but the way you drew my rep in the previous piece i ordered was PERFECT!!
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

acnh version + you don't have to add on the star pochette c:
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
any extra info: if possible i'd love to be holding a lily of the valley flower (again lol ;u; ) i'd love some simple little background flourishes if possible too! maybe something similar to what's in my scribble scrub, i really loved the stars! thanks again rosie!!!

wiohfgerngw tysm digi 😭😭 ur rep was so lovely to draw I can't wait to draw her again 🥺

♡​

rip pinglist but there's always next time !

wiohfgerngw tysm digi 😭😭 ur rep was so lovely to draw I can't wait to draw her again 🥺

yay!! thank you so much rosie 🥺 please feel free to pm/dm me details for paypal! (i always forget how exactly to send things through paypal when commissioning art orz )

IMG_3831.png

ROSIEEEEEEE THIS IS SO PRECIOUS ARE YOU KIDDING ME…. you made my girl look so shiny and pretty and pink, and you of course did the hoodie justice like i knew you would!!!! and the wand!!!! so gorgeous, i’m crying!! my october is off to a good start 🥹🥹🥹💖

crying forever, i love this so much tysm!!! i will definitely most likely be back to commission you again, thank you rosie!!!

iu

Happy early Halloween! 🎃

I'm taking orders again, however please be aware that processing times are around 3+weeks x
thank you for your patience 🥺

Back