rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

DID I MISS IT I HAVE RLC
Post automatically merged:

oop nvm i see ur note good luck with inktober!!!!! I better see every submission

IMG-2949.png

oops went a lil wild w the background LOL

I have archived some options for now, I want to rework them, adjust pricing and practice more! Apologies if you were interested in any of those ones, however my dms are always open : )

taking on ONE extra tbt slot for now, then I'm gonna close for a lil longer than normal for INKTOBERRRR and irl commissions with the runup to xmas! I'm hoping to take on more before then but no promisesss

@Jacob
@daringred_
@Shawna
So pretty!! Thank you I love it 😻

Hi @r a t ! These are soo cute, I hope it's okay to put in a request! Are non-AC OCs allowed?

payment type & amount: RLC; £6 + £3 (for extra character)
style: smoothie scrub (I love their stubby little limbs!)
references:
22939378_P2uGKA9Mm.png

24974648_QJHlwJ6OQ.png

22084232_uvqn2bPim.png
any extra info: He's a black cat who always looks pretty serious. For the extra character, could I have the Lucky Cat item from Animal Crossing with him? (I know it's technically an inanimate object and not a character, but let me know if that's okay!)

Lucky_Cat_%28White%29_NH_Icon.png

4blel5tt7np91.jpg
Thank you for your time and consideration!!

IMG-2955.png

if u would like them separately hatori then just lmk and I'll send u those versions, as well as any other adjustments that u may want ♡

-

Added some extra slots!! then I'm closing till nov/dec time : )

♡ pingylist ♡

@Jacob
@daringred_

hii could I place an order? If the slots are currently only for the pinglist that’s ok too, just let me know thank you!!

payment type & amount: 200 tbt
style: scribble scrub
references: Popuri & Merry
IMG_0162.jpg

1695157903283.png
any extra info: I’ll leave everything else up to you, thank you for considering!

wahhhh your art is so precious!! i’d love to be considered for a slot if possible, please 💖

style: smoothie scrub
references:
i’m putting my island rep as my ref, but there’s a few changes to her i’d like if possible 😅
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg

instead of the elmo dress, do-rag and glasses, could i just have her wearing the boots and an oversized “i am kenough” hoodie

IMG_3647.jpeg

and instead of her braids, could i have her hair down, straight, and resting on her shoulders? like this, maybe?
IMG_3648.png
any extra info: her hair is black (just wanted to clarify since i know it looks browm in some screenshots haha), and could i have her holding a crescent-moon wand? any colour you think would look good is fine by me!

i can pay extra if needed, just lmk! thanks for considering 💖

Last edited:
slides in for a rlc slot bc i want a smoothie scrub to go with my scribble scrub

payment type & amount: rlc!! £6
style: a smoothie scrub
references: same as last time! but the way you drew my rep in the previous piece i ordered was PERFECT!!
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

acnh version + you don't have to add on the star pochette c:
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
any extra info: if possible i'd love to be holding a lily of the valley flower (again lol ;u; ) i'd love some simple little background flourishes if possible too! maybe something similar to what's in my scribble scrub, i really loved the stars! thanks again rosie!!!

IMG-2955.png

if u would like them separately hatori then just lmk and I'll send u those versions, as well as any other adjustments that u may want ♡

-

Added some extra slots!! then I'm closing till nov/dec time : )

♡ pingylist ♡

@Jacob
@daringred_

Oh yayy! Thank you so much for drawing them, I love it! They both look so cute in your style ^^ <3
No adjustments needed, they're so cute! Though I would love separate versions if possible :) Thanks again for your time!

hii could I place an order? If the slots are currently only for the pinglist that’s ok too, just let me know thank you!!

style: scribble scrub
references: Popuri & Merry any extra info: I’ll leave everything else up to you, thank you for considering!

aAAhhh I love popuri 🥺 so excited to draw them together!!! ty for ur order 💜

wahhhh your art is so precious!! i’d love to be considered for a slot if possible, please 💖

style: smoothie scrub
references:
i’m putting my island rep as my ref, but there’s a few changes to her i’d like if possible 😅View attachment 513991View attachment 513992

instead of the elmo dress, do-rag and glasses, could i just have her wearing the boots and an oversized “i am kenough” hoodie

View attachment 513995

and instead of her braids, could i have her hair down, straight, and resting on her shoulders? like this, maybe?
View attachment 513996
any extra info: her hair is black (just wanted to clarify since i know it looks browm in some screenshots haha), and could i have her holding a crescent-moon wand? any colour you think would look good is fine by me!

i can pay extra if needed, just lmk! thanks for considering 💖

I AM KENOUGHHHH tysm xara!!! 🤩 I hope I do the hoodie justice LOL

slides in for a rlc slot bc i want a smoothie scrub to go with my scribble scrub

payment type & amount: rlc!! £6
style: a smoothie scrub
references: same as last time! but the way you drew my rep in the previous piece i ordered was PERFECT!!
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

acnh version + you don't have to add on the star pochette c:
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
any extra info: if possible i'd love to be holding a lily of the valley flower (again lol ;u; ) i'd love some simple little background flourishes if possible too! maybe something similar to what's in my scribble scrub, i really loved the stars! thanks again rosie!!!

wiohfgerngw tysm digi 😭😭 ur rep was so lovely to draw I can't wait to draw her again 🥺

♡​

rip pinglist but there's always next time !

wiohfgerngw tysm digi 😭😭 ur rep was so lovely to draw I can't wait to draw her again 🥺

yay!! thank you so much rosie 🥺 please feel free to pm/dm me details for paypal! (i always forget how exactly to send things through paypal when commissioning art orz )

IMG_3831.png

ROSIEEEEEEE THIS IS SO PRECIOUS ARE YOU KIDDING ME…. you made my girl look so shiny and pretty and pink, and you of course did the hoodie justice like i knew you would!!!! and the wand!!!! so gorgeous, i’m crying!! my october is off to a good start 🥹🥹🥹💖

crying forever, i love this so much tysm!!! i will definitely most likely be back to commission you again, thank you rosie!!!

iu

Happy early Halloween! 🎃

I'm taking orders again, however please be aware that processing times are around 3+weeks x
thank you for your patience 🥺

Back