• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{REOPENING IN NEW THREAD.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoutarous

CHERTIZ! BONBON! ♡ あんさんぶるスターズ!♡
Bells
Switch
0197-4406-0615
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Red Rose
ど
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello! Critique isn't welcome ^^
----
I'm willing to do traditional or in game art for items I need!
Traditional examples:
View attachment 419928
Billboard example:
Screenshot_20211218-074805_Samsung Internet.jpg

I will accept the following items:
- Pagoda
- Cherry-Blossom Branches
- Recycled News Papers
- Kadomatsu
- Bamboo Grass
- Jarred Bamboo Shoots DIY

-Not accepting IGB
-Nmt may be considered!!

Simple Rules:
- I will draw anything within reason, nothing offensive, gorey, mecha, or realistic furry (i can try chibi or cartoon)
- Please make sure you have the payment ready by the time I'm ready to send, I'm willing to work with you if you can't pay on the same day you order
- Comissons are non-refundable, if you dislike something (traditional) I can attempt to change it to your liking ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I have some kadomatsu and bamboo grass to trade! Are you okay doing billboard drawings at other people's islands?

Yes, I'd love to! I'm not avaliable until an hour or two from now if that's alright? What kind of drawing would you like?

Yes, I'd love to! I'm not avaliable until an hour or two from now if that's alright? What kind of drawing would you like?
That's fine! I'll be around.
Maybe one of my villagers? But anything you're comfortable drawing would be great. I just enjoy billboard art 🙂

Maybe Tiansheng? I like him a lot
Or, for some more options, if someone else appeals to you... some other villagers are Ike, Deirdre, Clay and Coco.

Bump!! Help your artist please my islands so bare T,^T

i could do 2 pagodas for a traditional piece, if you need 2? i don't think i have anything else from your list ;; i can also customize them for you

Sure, what were you thinking of?

if OC's are okay, would you consider her?

if you're not ok with doing ocs and rather do existing characters, would you consider DJ subatomic supernova from no straight roads? his design kinda reminds me of the top right character in your examples haha

I can do anything that isn't too mecha, gorey, or too complex so sure! ^^ send me a reference

Thanks so much! I should get started around 3-4 (CST) As I'm out with my family but I'd love to do your comisson! Thanks so much ^^

Thanks so much! I should get started around 3-4 (CST) As I'm out with my family but I'd love to do your comisson! Thanks so much ^^
thank you!! i'll order the pagodas for you and have them ready for you by the time you're finished, thank you!

I'll message you once the drawing is complete so you can drop by! See you then💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back