• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading [moved!!]

Shoutarous

CHERTIZ! BONBON! ♡ あんさんぶるスターズ!♡
Bells
Switch
0197-4406-0615
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Red Rose
ど
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello!
PicsArt_12-17-06.38.25.jpg

I'm unsure if I'm allowed to run comissons on here!! But I'll draw anything for you (Villagers, human or animals)
I will accept the following items:
- Pagoda
- Cherry-Blossom Branches
- C.J or Flicks Photo
- Recycled News Papers
- Kadomatsu
- Bamboo Grass

Or any of the following D.I.YS!
- Ancient Alter
- Snack Bread
- Jarred Bamboo Shoots
- Cave
- Wooden Field Sign
- Manga - Library Wall
- Carp on A cutting board

I will also take NMT, but nothing over 30 if it's below the shoulders ^%

Last edited:
So...are you saying you'll come and draw on my board?
No, I will draw anything you want traditionally and send the drawing via message ^^ I can do drawings on the boards but the art style isn't the same

Hello! Most art threads drawn by users belong in the museum, specifically the Museum Shop
I think a moderator may move this thread if they see it. I could be totally wrong, so I don't dare summon them.

I may have a DIY to offer in exchange for your nifty drawings. I'll be back on my switch later to check...

Thank you for telling me!!^^

Back