• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

Can I have a hint for seven if anyone has one
Sure, while I agonize over searching for 8, haha...

It says in the clue its a "reindeer" game.
Then mentions eliminated by the criminal element, which happens in "mafia" games.
Put those together, and you'll find the thread. Use the next bit of the clue to help find within the thread.

eliminated...on the 2nd day

For 8:

Maybe the support of the lightning god can illuminate your search a bit 👀

Istg. It's killing me.
I've searched-
Mario and luigi
Mario & luigi
Superstar saga
Mario and luigi superstar saga
Mario & Luigi: superstar saga
Luigi thunderhand
thunder bros
mario and luigi fire and thunder
Superstar saga thunderhand
Superstar saga luigi thunderhand
And many more....
I'm terrible at searching.....
Post automatically merged:

Omg i found it!

Talk about feeling a wee bit dumb....
Forget thunder.
What goes with thunder?
I'm an idiot....

I'm sure I'm in the right thread for #7 but I don't understand how the rules for the Mafia game work, so I don't know how to find the second day. I tried searching for "day 2" but that didn't take me to the second day as far as I can tell. Little help, please? ^o^;>

I'm sure I'm in the right thread for #7 but I don't understand how the rules for the Mafia game work, so I don't know how to find the second day. I tried searching for "day 2" but that didn't take me to the second day as far as I can tell. Little help, please? ^o^;>

If you are in the right thread you should find the exact post with "day 2". It's not the first result tho :) Be sure to search within the thread as well! Please feel free to message me if further hints are needed!

I was for a while soooo stuck with #7 😭 (doesn't help I'm not familiar with that game and they were so many different threads at first while searching)

If you are in the correct thread there should be a visible shortcut link for the day you need to check (you can also use the search function with 'this thread' option selected)

Most of the mafia games also have links to all the day/night posts in the original post, including the one the reindeer is in!

@Saylor Thank you! That was the information I needed, I didn't think to look there. Searching the thread itself didn't work, it turned up everything with the word "day" in it no matter what numbers I put.

Back