• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway Regal Crowns, Crowns, Thrones, & 10mil+ IGB! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oh I have a funny story :D PLS READ IT ALL THE WAY THRU ;w;

SOOOOO I was at the mall with my friend and we're ordering burgers at Smash Burger. There's this really old woman in front of us who order a ****load of food and after she finishes ordering, she turns to me and says "You look like my daughter. She's dead" I laugh nervously and she proceeds to grin evilly at me while walking away. We then order (because y'know we're next in line and stuff) and get two cheeseburgers. My mom gave us $20 for lunch and we expected to not even use that. The cashier tells us that it's $50. We both ask her how and she says, "That woman in front was your mother right? She said you were paying for her food." We dash out of the restaurant and catch up to the lady. We say, "We aren't just going to pay for your food!" She laughs and replies "Well, you cant always have your way." We say, "We're going to call the police if you don't pay for you food." She cackles and says "I wouldn't if I were you." She then pulls out a (fake, but we didn't know at the time) gun and point it at my friend. I punch her in the face and my friend grabs her leg and starts pulling on it JUST LIKE IM PULLING ON YOURS.

The end, you're welcome.

Back