• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

PSA: Massive Collection of Club Nintendo NA Rewards Now Available!

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the physical rewards? i bought the playing cards the first week of february and I still haven't received them :'(

1-5 months.

The Animal Crossing posters I gave out for the Fair I had ordered from Club Nintendo in August and I didn't get them until around late November. But I've also ordered game cases that have gotten to me in a matter of just a couple of weeks/a month.

1-5 months.

The Animal Crossing posters I gave out for the Fair I had ordered from Club Nintendo in August and I didn't get them until around late November. But I've also ordered game cases that have gotten to me in a matter of just a couple of weeks/a month.

Do you know if they e-mail a tracking number for when they ship it?

Do you know if they e-mail a tracking number for when they ship it?

it's a little late so not sure if you already got the answer, but I got the confirmation email about my package being shipped today, but there's no way to track the package

Update: physical rewards have gone down in price! If you still have coins left, this is a great way to spend them!

yo i literally sold my coins on here a week ago im so mad
pls lower prices more club nintendo cos i still have like 100 coins

Last edited:
Back