PSA: Massive Collection of Club Nintendo NA Rewards Now Available!

Ah! Finally after all the waiting got my paper Mario<3
Can't wait to start this game. Wonder what kind of download codes there will be for elite status..

Ah! Finally after all the waiting got my paper Mario<3
Can't wait to start this game. Wonder what kind of download codes there will be for elite status..

You just love to rub it in my face don't you?

Haha jk congrats!

Last edited:
i got brain age: concentration training & harmoknight since i've wanted to try them forever but never wanted to spend money on them lol

400 coins left and i dont want anything else bleh what a waste

i got brain age: concentration training & harmoknight since i've wanted to try them forever but never wanted to spend money on them lol

400 coins left and i dont want anything else bleh what a waste

lol just sell the coins for a game on the forum for tbt bells.
That's what I've seen happening with all the excess bells :)

I'm kinda disappointed that they haven't done this for Australia, tbh. I'd love to buy a game with what I have in my Club Nintendo, I could probably afford one too... But no, the Aus store has a terrible selection, so typical -_-

someone was sooo nice enough to help me get kid icarus: uprising and i always wanted to play it but put it aside but now it's downloading and i can't wait to play it!!! what a GREAT way to start the day :D

lmao i have 25 coins left........ at least i reached platinum for the final year.

I'd like somebody to get Kid Icarus Of Myths and Monsters for me, i can offer 100 TBT and one of my rare villagers.

Congrats guys! c:

I'm glad the games will be up until the end so I can try to find some codes~

Wait

They removed the Super MArio Galaxy sountrack from the EU Club Nintendo...

I had exactly enough stars :(

Seriously Nintendo

Oh no, Club Nintendo why?????? I could actually earn rewards from them. (Unlike PowerUp Rewards.) Must waste coins now.

Should I get the MM Jigsaw puzzle or zelda pouch? Since I already have a case but is too bulky does the pouch offer more protection? I'm also not sure if I'd use the puzzle

Should I get the MM Jigsaw puzzle or zelda pouch? Since I already have a case but is too bulky does the pouch offer more protection? I'm also not sure if I'd use the puzzle

pouch, even though the jigsaw looks awesome you'd never want to use it to keep it mint, and a poster would do that work =)

Mhm I wish the other poster set wasn't sold out, that was pretty much the only thing I wanted.

Now I have almost 800 coins and no idea what to get. Thinking maybe the messenger bag to carry my laptop? ;-; idk

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the physical rewards? i bought the playing cards the first week of february and I still haven't received them :'(

Back