PSA: Massive Collection of Club Nintendo NA Rewards Now Available!

This is so frustrating! I've been trying all darn day to log into club nintendo and it keeps going down for maintenance or just gets stuck on the log in. I want the puzzle so bad! I'm only 100 coins away and I know I can earn the coins, but seeing as I can't ever log in I'll likely miss my chance to get it. Oh good luck to everyone who's stuck in the same position as me. May the odds be ever in your favor lol

^^ really frustrated as well.
Wanted to buy the playing cards. :c
I'll be mad if tomorrow they're not there

I've finally got to the site! *Victory theme plays*

But of course, I'm one step behind, as I can't log in *Gameover Music plays*

and after 5 failed attempts I get into a glitched screen, and then it logs me out, and now I'm back to the Down for maintenance page. *Insert screams and yells of frustration*

The thing that makes me the most mad is that I had an account w/ over 1000 coins on it, but it was never usable because I Had it linked to my mom's account(which she never uses) and she wouldn't help me out, and I called nintendo and they said there's nothing that they could do about it... and I was so mad... the end.

Wow, I got on as soon as it went up, maybe it was less finicky since less people were on. It was 3 am over there when it was only like 10 pm for us. Are these rewards rare and still in stock since it keeps going down or did club nintendo stock a lot?

Wow, I got on as soon as it went up, maybe it was less finicky since less people were on. It was 3 am over there when it was only like 10 pm for us. Are these rewards rare and still in stock since it keeps going down or did club nintendo stock a lot?

Maybe just server overload. Unsure if the physical prizes are in larger quantities or same amount this time as usual.

Managed to bypass condescending Mario and register Hyrule Warriors but the site went down shortly after for me :(

If I were you guys, I'd go on in the ams so traffic will be much less. I got mine since I bought mine 10 min after the rewards were released which was also 3 am na time and 10 pm gu time.

every time i get through to the second confirmation page and click confirm to get my reward i instantly get booted off.

other than that, I sign in, and still get booted off, i get the "whoops" page when trying to register and comnplete surveys or my coin count glitches.

Managed to register Twilight Princess code just now.
Take that.
mario.jpg

Finally got to order the playing cards! I still have some surveys to take but I think I'll end up getting 3 or 4 SNES games.

I managed to click the finish survey button.

"Sorry club nintendo is down for maintenance blah blah blah"

I wonder how many people are swamping the site with the same idea to wait till the am's and get on with minimal traffic...

It's working pretty well now.
Just bought a couple codes from a friend and registered em all!

Guys, I have three unused codes for Wii Mini (100 coins each), but I can't register them because I've already registered one lol. So I'm willing to trade these for game codes (specially Super Smash Bros. for 3DS). If anyone's interested, PM me. (sorry, but I'm not selling them :c )

all that loading and what not is so frustrating. going to try in the AMs like you suggested Daniel. Thank you :p

I was awake late at night when the awards came out, so no loading issues at all. But wow, maintenance screen all day. Sorry for everyone else.

Just like many other people have said just wait until the really ams to log into Club Nintendo. Yesterday afternoon I couldn't even log in never mind complete surveys. But I logged in at 3am EST this morning and it worked like a charm surveys and all without any crashing or load time.

Back