Reminder that NA Club Nintendo is shut down and this board is only for Club Nintendo!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (6) +
Our rules and guidelines were updated a couple months ago to ban the trading of download codes. The only exception to this is for the remaining Club Nintendo codes. Since August 1st, all Club Nintendo codes in North America have been expired. This means that you should not be trading any NA download codes in this board or you are breaking the rules.

The Europe Club Nintendo is still open at this time and the board will remain open until its conclusion. You may only trade download codes which are available in the Club Nintendo EU Stars Catalogue in this board. Any other download codes are against the rules as well.

I have locked a number of threads that I have deemed to likely be against the rules. If you feel your thread was wrongly closed, please make your case in PM to me.

Thank you.

Prohibited Transactions
Do not post about trading the following:

• Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money, gift cards, or items representative of real money.
  • Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money, gift cards, or items representative of real money.
  • Duplicated, hacked, or power-saved items in Animal Crossing.
  • Any other item in conflict with our rules and guidelines.

Items representative of real money include download codes for games and other digital content and physical items with real money value. A temporary exception for Club Nintendo download codes currently exists. The code must be available on Club Nintendo to qualify.

Nintendo said:
All download codes redeemed from Club Nintendo will expire on July 31, 2015, so please be sure to download your game from the Nintendo eShop before that date.

Back