White Pansy
White Lily
Red Tulip
Red Lily
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Balloon
It's time to give back to the community that has given us all so much!

If you have purchased New Horizons digitally in North America[sup]1[/sup], you will know that you received a code valid for seven days of Nintendo Switch Online access. The codes are not redeemable until March 19th. Given I am already a paid online user, I cannot use the code, so I will be giving mine away on that day. I wanted to make this thread as a common dumping ground for these codes for everyone who received one but cannot use it.

Specifically, here is what Nintendo said about the code:
[Important]
• This Nintendo Switch Online* trial code cannot be redeemed by a Nintendo Account with an active Individual Membership or Family Membership.
• Your Nintendo Switch Online trial code can be redeemed starting March 19, 2020 at 9:00 PM (Pacific Time).
• In countries and regions where auto-renewal is available, your Nintendo Switch Online trial will automatically convert into a paid monthly membership at the end of the trial period, unless you turn off automatic renewal before the end of the trial. Upon conversion of your trial to a full membership, and on an ongoing basis thereafter, we will charge you the membership amount unless and until you turn off automatic renewal. Credit card/PayPal account required for users age 18 and up.

How to redeem:
1. Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
2. Select the account you want to use.
3. Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
4. Enter the 16-character download code.

*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online

This thread is intended to be a free-for-all. The first eligible person to redeem a code that is posted is the winner. I will post my code as soon as it is redeemable but you are welcome to post yours now, if you like.

References:
1. Code only given for purchases in North America. Please see: https://animalcrossingworld.com/202...-in-all-regions-includes-switch-online-trial/. Code is only redeemable for users in the North American region, per https://en-americas-support.nintendo...embership-card

Last edited:
Nice initiative!

I bought it online but haven’t seen anything about that code.
Was it on the transaction e-mail or somewhere else?
I’ve been a subscriber before but currently I’m not.

Last edited:
You should have received an email from Nintendo following your purchase with the following subject line:

[Animal Crossing™: New Horizons] — Here's your code!

Same! I bought a membership before purchasing the game, so I have no use for the “trial code” either... good idea!

Maybe it was only for US.
I’m in Europe and haven’t gotten that e-mail.
Nintendo page also doesn’t say anything about it.

The code is only offered for purchases in North America. I will update the OP to reflect this. I do not know if other regions can activate the code, as that is not specified.

Last edited:
Used my free trial up and forgot to cancel now I've been charged for a month

Here is my code - please let me know once it is claimed!

C088FP0H739K3XFV - code not active until AC launch in NA. Try at 9pm PST.

Last edited:
Bump. Posting my code. C088GCG3FXYBM5QG. Others feel free to share!

C088NWN7LKFTVV3N

Enjoy!

Here is my code - please let me know once it is claimed!

C088FP0H739K3XFV

Hi guys, Thanks for sharing. Your codes have all been used I think as I got the "Product corresponding to the code you entered is not currently available".

EDIT: Codes not active until 9pm PST (US launch) per enleft.

Last edited:
Hi guys, Thanks for sharing. Your codes have all been used I think as I got the "Product corresponding to the code you entered is not currently available".

Oh - I just checked and the code isn't good until the game launches.

Heres a new one: C08GYNCQFYFB6W40

My current subscription ends on March 23rd, so about 4 days from now- I wasn't planning on renewing so if I was able to use a code that would be wonderful! Does anyone know if these are redeemable with a pre-existing subscription, like in the aforementioned case? If not I would be eternally grateful if someone could DM me theirs they aren't planning on using so one such as myself could redeem it four days from now. If not, no worries though- thanks for all yall's generosity!

Love you guys!

Back